Joe Willock

It’s just a shame that our first XI players are inadequate to achieve our season goals and we are compelled to sell good enough players like Willock & Nketiah who can be great squad options.

2 Likes

Willocks been a shite squad option since he came into the squad. We move too slow for him. He has poor decision making, dribbling and passing are below average as well.

He will do better at a shit club where opponents allow space.

2 Likes

Fantastic sale. When the goal scoring run dries up he’ll be in and out of the Newcastle side.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Not sure I’d wanna tie myself to Newcastle for that long.

2 Likes

Six year contract? That’s madness.

You shouldn’t complain about it. We have a sell-on clause on him and add-ons too. A lengthy contract makes it is more likely we get those add-ons and Newcastle get a better fee if/when they sell him.

6 Likes

I dunno, it’s worked out well for Harry Kane… :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow that’s a long contract. Should expire at around the same time as Pardew’s contract with them.

8 Likes

It’s a shame he wasn’t quite good enough to be a starter for us because a goal scoring midfielder is exactly what we need so he might have been a decent squad option.
It’s strange that an average manager like Bruce can get so much out of him and we can’t.

They have an average manager and we dont

2 Likes

Why do footballers do that to themselves? If he starts to carve out a brilliant career for himself in two years what club would want fork out big money to get someone from a 4 year contract :man_shrugging:t5:

Good move for both parties.

Let’s see us put that :moneybag: to good use. :odegaard: :maddison: :aouar:

1 Like
2 Likes

Hope it works out for him. He’s definitely made the right choice by leaving.

11 Likes

So long, partner

Thanks Joe. Bye Joe.

6 year contract wowza.

hqdefault

2 Likes

Joe Willock has effectively secured his financial future by signing a 6 year deal with a Premier League club and you’d imagine he’s getting signing on fees and other bonuses attached to it.

Amazing move for him. I hope he smashes it and earns a big move down the line he’s got what it takes.

9 Likes

Yeh truthfully this kid is amazing, such a different mindset than a lot of the younger players at our club. Hope he turns out class and we buy him back some day Real style.

6 Likes