Joe Willock

FUCK OUT!

1 Like

They can have him for 70 mil + Alaba.

3 Likes

I would invest all of Xhaka’s minutes into Willock. With Ceballos and/or Torreira playing as his partners, I’m positive he could do no worse than that lumbering, slow-witted fuck.

He’s definitely got something about him and has developed physically in the past year. I think he’ll feature loads in the Europa, but I’m hoping he gets more chances than just that

7 Likes

Would sell for upwards 30m atm.

Hopefully he’ll get more game time, otherwise I can see him doing a Jadon Sancho.

Already showing why he’s been moved into a bigger role in the squad. Only 19.

2 Likes

Was brilliant till he came off. Created a lot of stuff on his own. Man’s got a brain between those ears. Glad to see.

1 Like

Very good.

Like the look of the kid. Might actually have a future here.

Our best midfielder for me. Love watching him

he’s a young guy with potential, far from our best midfielder

Pretty impressed by his strenght. Looks rather skinny and fragile but was shielding the ball to perfection against the Newcastle players.

2 Likes

Thought he was our best player yesterday.

Always finds himself in good positions and makes good long strides through the middle. Something we lacked probably since Jack Wilshere’s departure.

Hopefully he’ll grow more in confidence and develop further as a player. Very proud to see another product from the Hale Academy start in the first team in a PL match - exactly what I love about this club.

Unsung player. Lowkey thought he was our best player today. Rated him before but he keeps on showing more stuff in his game as it goes. Our academies really are on fire.

1 Like

He did quite well and quietly so… some of his interceptions and little pocket bursts were great. Kept it simple too - mature. Loving our midfield revolution with Guen, Joe, and Ceb.

Want your take on where Torreira fits here.

Good test today and against a well drilled unit.

Perfect option to rotate and bring off bench… bigger question may end up being what happens with Ozil honestly… if Ozil plays a lot and Xhaka plays a lot… then it is all up in the air…

But if we look at those 4 players for 3 positions rotating, it is perfect mix other than perhaps really, really young.

I think Emery is looking for every opportunity to not use Ozil. Given the circumstances I feel there’s a massive chance Emery outlasts Ozil in the end.
Will be very interesting what the situation will be come winter.

He does seem perhaps the odd man out - Kola played today but Ozil did not… so it clearly couldn’t be the gang thing…