Joe Willock

What kind of fucking loser makes up a fake quote about Joe Willock?

10 Likes

SheikhAPV10

1 Like

Haha

Some sick bastards out there

Joe Willockā€™s mom?

Mama Willock is a straight shooter.

1 Like

hopefully he doesnā€™t end up like his brother

Didnā€™t Chris Willock leave us for Benfica B team? Doesnā€™t look like he pushed on much either as I believe heā€™s around 21/22 now and hasnā€™t played a notable game for them.

2 Likes

Recall at the time there was a bit of doom mongering about losing another great talent. Sounds like we havenā€™t missed out at all on this occasion.

Joe seems to have developed physically and mentally in the last year. Seems like we held on to the best Willock

I think he went to Man United from us

They are not brothers

there are about 4 of them

My bad they are. Chris, Matty and Joe.

1 Like

@SRCJJ youā€™re thinking of this one

never mind just read your post again

Iā€™m excited about this guy. He looks more impressive every time I see him. He also seems to look bigger every time I see him :smile: Hope he gets a decent amount of game time this season.

5 Likes

He was probably tired the first time :pires1:

12 Likes

Baller. Should be one of the first backups for consideration this season.

1 Like

I think he will be.
Emery obviously rates him enough to bring him on in a European final and after playing him today itā€™s clear heā€™s going to feature for us this season.
I donā€™t think heā€™s ready for the PL just yet but I expect to see him in the cup competitions.

2 Likes

Heā€™s definitely grown in terms of height.

Heā€™s developed very well in the past 18 months. Best part about yesterday was that he was making very good runs in the box and he always seemed to be in good positions.

Itā€™s difficult to compare his style of play to another player but in some ways and only some, you do see his style of play being slightly similar to Ramsey and D. Ali.

Have been very impressed with Willock this pre season. Looking forward to seeing more from him in the this season, in the PL rather than just in the Europa League.

2 Likes

Could be his break through season for us this year, with Nelson probably behind him. Heā€™s looked very comfortable in the midfield and should be taken Xhaka place in the first 11 for me.