Joe Willock

Bielik will be sold now I guess. Not good.

1 Like

joe willock down a place in our midfield in the coming seasons

Why do you think that, there is more than enough room for him, especially since we dont have a huge amount of midfielders to rely on,also he can slot into defensive roles also, he can play CB too he is quite adaptable.

I really don’t mind our current midfield options.
#6/#8s: Torreira, Xhaka, Guendo, AMN, Elneny(gone?)
#8/#10s: Ozil, Iwobi, Willock, Mkhi(gone?) ESR(??)
Plus, Zaha could definitely do a job as a #10 as well.

I think he’ll have it in his mind that he’s ready to step up after his achievements with Charlton. If we can’t offer him some sort of role next year with the first team, he might be considering his options. Just a hunch.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Krystian Bielik

good to see more youngsters that came through our academy getting a chance in the new season

Pretty much only thing to be excited about atm…

Missed Joe Willock’s dynamism when he was subbed off at half-tome yesterday vs Madrid. Why Emery favoured Mkhitaryan as a centre-mid, only he knows.

No idea if the quote is real but…

EDIT: FAKE NEWS QUOTE :slight_smile:

It’s a fake quote

1 Like

What kind of fucking loser makes up a fake quote about Joe Willock?

10 Likes

SheikhAPV10

1 Like

Haha

Some sick bastards out there

Joe Willock’s mom?

Mama Willock is a straight shooter.

1 Like

hopefully he doesn’t end up like his brother

Didn’t Chris Willock leave us for Benfica B team? Doesn’t look like he pushed on much either as I believe he’s around 21/22 now and hasn’t played a notable game for them.

2 Likes

Recall at the time there was a bit of doom mongering about losing another great talent. Sounds like we haven’t missed out at all on this occasion.

Joe seems to have developed physically and mentally in the last year. Seems like we held on to the best Willock

I think he went to Man United from us

They are not brothers