Krystian Bielik

Don’t think it would be Gnabry type 2 as Gnabry showed some top talent in the first team at 18 years of age, debut at Swansea and the cup game vs Spurs. I’m not saying we don’t give him a chance in pre season, just don’t think he’ll be anything like Serge.

I doubt it too. For starters they play in completely different positions.

Also I think it’s easier for attacking players to show promise at a younger age than defensive players. Bielik looks like he’s come on leaps and bounds out of nowhere. Defo worth a shot in the first team squad.

1 Like

Definitely, would anyone really grant Mustafi a place in the team above him? :joy:

Well, aren’t they both undisciplined tho? Mustafi’s quite talented too but the lad makes decisions at times that are simply criminal.

He’s coming off a great season in a tough and tumble league, is having a good u-21 tournament so far, might as well give the lad a chance. If he can’t get into this squad, then questions need to be answered.

3 Likes

Boom.

Sell him for 20m at least. Pay up baldy

Wrong thread tho?

I was going to post in his thread but I don’t know how to quote my previous prediction into it :facepalm:

I got your back @YJYUX

@Bl1nk could have helped you out had he been so inclined :santi:

3 Likes

Indeed, I fucked up :santi:

1 Like

I hate Emery

Shucks. I hoped he’d at least have the chance to stake his claim on the US tour but seems as if minds have already been made up.

Contract expires in 2021. Gnabry situation is a possibility if sent on loan without a new contract signed. His value is probably at its highest at the moment. You know where I’m going with this…

Whatever.

Why does he not get a chance with the first squad, had a successful season with Charlton(granted it’s League One) ,and a good tournament with his U21 NT, can cover both CB and DM positions, unless we can get a decent value for him, I don’t see why he should be sold.

2 Likes

if Milan do sign him then I hope they loan him back to Charlton

I was just reading another article about this and getting wound up.

Hes 21 and we want him to sign a new contract and head on loan. Why? We have Saliba coming in next season so presumably theres no space for him then either. There is something just fucking fundamentally wrong with how this club organises itself.

7 Likes

‘To protect the assest’.

1 Like

Bielik, like Chambers, can play duel positions very well, both at CB and DM. I really think Unai is overlooking Krystian here. This is basically a Unai type of player; lanky, gangly, defensive and has the stamina of a horse.

1 Like

There is no reason to let this kid go; until we try him out he should stay with us.

This is becoming really annoying.

7 Likes