João Félix

I don’t see why they would want to sell either, and if they do there’s going to be a lot of clubs interested in him.

Don’t necessarily disagree, but if you don’t try you don’t get.

Rather us try for players like him than settle for signings like Morata

(I’m not saying they’re direct alternatives in role/position, just talking about quality of signing)

2 Likes

I’ve always seen him as a wide player if in the PL, not a CF. Maybe I need to see more of how his game has evolved at Atletico. It isn’t realistic though to expect an inside forward / SS with a squad containing Saka, ESR, and Odegaard.

1 Like

Well hello there thread…bump!

2 Likes

Seen Amrabat linked with Atletico today. Big fan of Simeone allegedly.
Could open a door of opportunity for us.

1 Like

Reliable?

In the right team. Yeah. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think so.

His agent is knocking on doors, so he must be a carol singer.

1 Like

Carol King

2 Likes

Would love Amrabat to get a big move. Only benefits Moroccan football when our players get more exposure at bigger teams

2 Likes

How do you feel about him at Atletico. Good fit?

Haven’t a clue…@GC-Maniac any idea if the source is reliable

He’s a runner, he covers a lot of ground and he reads the game well. He passes well too he’s strong in the tackle, plays with a lot of determination and has no problems bursting forward with the ball too

Basically a very good fit for any manager system really so long as his role is sitting in front of the defence and breaking up play

2 Likes

Can’t see us landing Felix. Him joining the Premier League in the winter to play cf at a team where he will be a back up in March? Can’t see it.

I think he is as good as Jesus by the way and better than Odegaard. Not sure Arteta would trust him more than either though.

Got United or Chelsea written all over him if he comes to England.

1 Like

I’d say his technical ability suits us and him far more.
We will really back at the top table when the squad is deep with first choice players being rotated in and out of the squad. Be a statement signing this.

3 Likes

Going to be wild when Chelsea roll with the Triple Second Striker frontline of Felix-Nkunku-Havertz.

If Felix was ~60m I would take a punt, given that’s what Mudryk is likely to cost anyway. You hope he can play some as false 9, some as LW, and basically just be a fourth high quality attacker to rotate.

I’m not taking a punt on a guy with no natural position in our system for 100m.

2 Likes

I think Felix is bloody brilliant but at a cost of at least 80m, he’d be an odd signing. On loan for 6 months? Yes please.

Signing Felix would be a huge step into building squad depth strong enough to challenge for the title.

6 Likes

Felix would be a great signing but for 100m we could get two decent players, like a CM and winger.

Still not sold on Felix. Think we can get more suitable options for the sort of price we’d be looking at for Felix.

1 Like