January Transfer window thread

Him and Suarez together?

So Iā€™m guessing we gonna wait til the summer to sign a CB? I donā€™t mind both of these guys, but if we have no money available then how are we gonna get em? How can we pay the reported 18M for Yannick when we supposedly donā€™t have 14M for Denis? Something isnā€™t adding up beloved.

1 Like

Pull the fucking trigger on this one Vinai Svenllehi

3 Likes

Needing defenders, but buying attackers.

Did Arsene really leave? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Issue with the defense imo is that weā€™ve got our two young studs out injured. Mav and Holding is our CB pairing for the next 10 years, at least it should be. And even then I donā€™t think itā€™s not necessarily all on the defense, we have needed upgrading in the midfield for ages.

What have you seen from Mav that makes you so confident he could be our CB for 10 years? And from what Iā€™ve seen of Holding so far I donā€™t see a 10 year CB in him. I see a squad player.

2 Likes

Did you not look at the username you were replying to?

1 Like

I agree with u on mostly everything so lelelel :joy::joy:

I canā€™t help it mate. No matter how much I know heā€™s doing it I canā€™t control myself. @BigWeng_4LYFE has a hold on me.

1 Like

Mav was a boss last season when he got a run of games and his ceiling is high. Holding the same, he can still develop. With Holding we were still leaky, but not getting trounced by 5 goals leaky. Allowing 3 goals to City and 2 to Chelsea isnā€™t terrible considering our non existent midfield.

Operating behind the scenes :smile:

Apart from joke, as we canā€™t defend to save our life, we need to outscore the opponents :wink:

What run of games lol? He played 3 times and got sent off in one of them.

6 Likes

Mate he played a solid game at OT which in the odd persons logic means weā€™re set for a decade in regards to a top CB.

3 Likes

Sven rates him highly and he played well when we saw him, better than our current cbs thatā€™s for sure. Thatā€™s plenty of evidence to suggest that heā€™ll continue to improve.

Itā€™s no evidence to suggest heā€™ll be a good enough starting CB for Arsenal for the next decade.

Heā€™s highly rated by a professional football talent evaluator, and then when he was in action he played extremely well, especially considering his age and experience. How is that not evidence? You saying youā€™ve watched more football than Sven? You should apply for a scouting position!! Diamond Eye Aussie :joy::joy:šŸ–’šŸ–’

I agreeā€¦this could be a really good acquisition which would strengthen the squad. Natural wide player tooā€¦all the rumours seem to indicate he would be willing to take a pay cut to get back to a European club. Iā€™m keen on this one happening! (which probably means it wonā€™t!)

:arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

Never change @BigWeng_4LYFE

Im ROFLing in real life here.

2 Likes

@Electrifying :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I have everything crossed that the Carrasco deal comes off. For no other reason than heā€™s been fucking awesome for me on my Fifa career.

2 Likes