January Transfer window thread

We’re good up front anyway.

We should have a look at Lozano (no rumours). Eredivisie players are usually a bit cheaper. Unless Ajax/PSV have learned to be more ruthless on the market.

1 Like

Wylan Cyprien seems to be back at it this season after his injury. Would suggest we snatch him before other clubs are all over him.

1 Like

No fucking thank you lol

7 Likes

us and manu rejects have never been a good mix…in fact a terrible mix is giving too much credit.

After Silvestre, Welbeck and Mkhitaryan

2 Likes

I’d take him tbh

Anything that means Mustafi is out the team. Because these days a good game from hm judt means that his errors don’t lead to goals

This January window should be one of the most exciting in years.
I expect Emery to fix our roster and would buy one or two at least.
Unlike the Wenger era, he talked a lot but we usually ended up with shit or nothing.

1 Like

but they have already said (Sanhelli and Venkatesham) that they do not view the January window as a window they want to be doing any real business in. I dont know if they are just saying that to keep others off the scent but in general they dont seem to want to do anything of any consequence in the January window.

That said though with our injuries etc they might do something.

1 Like

It won’t be, trust me :smiley:

9 Likes

Mourinho has ruined him so no thanks.

Apparently has been rumours that we could take Juan Mata off them for nothing next season, that might be a good coup if true.

We will see… just a month and a half…

I bet Emery will get a player or two to boost up our chance in the Europa and league standing.

One injury to Ozil/Auba/Laca we are done and possibly could fall out of top 4 and CL. That’s why I think Emery will strengthen the squad and make sure we will be the CL spot for next season.

Is he really better than Ozil? Don’t think so. Maybe than :mkhi:.

We’re not in top four currently…

I think it’s going to be a quiet January. Those are usually quiet.

I’d be disappointed if our squad building was based on this kind of thinking tbh, we need to be doing more than settling for marginal upgrades. Especially when the marginal upgrade has massive question marks over their fitness

5 Likes

Really think we should be looking at picking up someone like Gimenez, Rugani or Romagnoli for our next CB investment. Someone young and well proven.

True tbh, it’s that kind of thinking that got us Mkhi.

I guess I’m just sick and tired of that pricn

1 Like

Believe me, I hear that lol.

Really want to see Sokratis and Holding for a few games. Fuck Mustafi, can’t stress that enough.

3 Likes