January Transfer window thread

Maybe the people in charge told him as much?

2 Likes

Well even if it’s true, its a good negotiation tactic. No more bums! No more being locked in to sign bums!

Sell our current bums!

That Europa win is so necessary right now.

There’s a small chance right, like the tiniest chance? lol.

I need to see a list of Arsenal players on 90k or more.

1 Like

This was misplaced because he’s produced a pretty well written article below. Would recommend everybody reads

2 Likes

If you’re Ramsey and seeing Kolasinac being paid more than you, no wonder he’s off.

If anyone’s under paid its fucking Monreal :rofl:

1 Like

Mesut shits on all of them :arteta: , Kolasinac came on a free, hence the big wages, but still he shouldn’t be nowhere near those figures, with each passing day, Gazidis looks even more clueless.

Didnt know the emirates deal was about to expire also, so that should be a nice sum to add also they say it could be 50m or so a season add that to adidas and also dropping 500k a week or our wage bill summer could be better than we expect.

At what point will this fucking club wakeup and realize that we’re going to have to speculate to accumulate? We’re losing money being out the CL, but you can’t get back in it unless you spend…

1 Like

Why do we have no money? It sounds like we are about to go bankrupt :xhaka2:

Fucking cowboy :bellend:

Seems like this every transfer window aswell.

1 Like

119.500 for Kolasinac? WTF!?

70 mil ahahah? You buy nothing with this budget these days.

Knock Kroenke down. He is ruining us.

1 Like

This is an unpleasant update. The idea that we’re supposed to make a run at Top 4 this year by only really adding some stopgaps and Torreira is insane.

What I don’t know is if Emery thought he would be able to integrate Özil into the team a little bit better.

1 Like

why wont people read that article it explains what is going on in there

1 Like

Last January we had madness this January we have sadness :disappointed:

6 Likes

Thought we went down a new, amazing, exciting path when we signed Auba. Mad times. Now we’re broke and can only get loan deals or injured Kallstroms.

I want January 2018 back.

2 Likes