January Transfer window thread

No doubt he’s a big time talent, on his way to the top most likely.

I remember him being heavily linked to Liverpool, I look at him and us signing the likes of Xhaka and it makes me sad man

Hopefully Sven has something lined up because our midfield is awful.

For real, here’s hoping that we go all out for Torreira and Ndombele in the summer.

1 Like

Trust me Kovacic is lighting things up

32 going on 33 now? Nah, that is a hard pass at this point. We need to find the next Modric, Kovacic, Assensio, Ndombele (or him), etc…

I CAN see us signing one veteran but can’t see it being a 30+ year old.

1 Like

You used to rate Xhaka…

Year upgrade? @Bl1nk

Yeah he’s welcome

Hakim Ziyech is one the most exciting stars in world football at present, and recent comments by the Moroccan’s agent means Arsenal fans may have reason to get excited.

WHERE? Quotes nowhere to be found

i know youtube can make anyone look good, but this guy looks a talent

@Bl1nk, he is one of Ajax top talents, isn’t he?

Yes. Before I thought he wouldn’t cut it at the top. But now I think he’s ready.

2 Likes

Ziyech is actually a very good player and would be a welcome addition.

2 Likes

So he’s had enough of champions league football, and wants some Europa league instead, right?

Being Morrocan just a bonus? :henry2:

Moroccan** :tired_face::tired_face:

But surprisingly it is haha. He’s actually a really good player and the fact he’s Moroccan obviously just makes him the perfect transfer for me lol

4 Likes

Prior to his Ajax move, he seemed very Chadli or Siggurdsson esque player. Quality but hard to accomodate in a team kinda player.
But If I am not wrong, Ajax played him in midfield (more B2B, less AM).
Let see how it panned out.

Wow, he’s 25 years old already. I thought he was really young (I lazily assumed as Ajax seem to be slammed with young talent as always).

1 Like

He’s vital to Ajax. They’re gonna ask a lot of money for him. Would call him a poor man’s Di Maria at this stage though. Much slower than Angel but this guy does like to explore his chances with the keeper more. Could see him bagging around 20 goals this season. Could leverage them with his age to get him for something in the range 30-40 million.

I would definitely buy a kit with this guy’s name on it, if we get him.

4 Likes