James Rodriguez

https://twitter.com/fpl_partridge/status/1301277289905356800?s=21

:ozil:

11 Likes

Problem this season is buying players and having no pre season. time it gels, if it does, could be costly.
Cant blame a team for trying though. This is Everton though and it never really works and dont think it will again. Finish between 6 _10.

Hes had good stats when he’s actually played. 2nd season at Bayern 13 starts 7 goals 3 assist, first season 19 starts 7 goals 11 assists.

Like how they removed the one season he started over half the games and got 11 assists haha.

He only played 5 times last season.

Theres a quality player in there and a 20 mil gamble is totally worth it for a club like Everton

2 Likes

The account is called FPL Partridge, I don’t think you’re supposed to take it seriously

2 Likes

I dont take anything from Twitter serious, but it did make me curious so I looked.

Hes factually correct so…

James is not the same player he was 6 years ago. Nice Prem payday for him. Will struggle.

Did better at Bayern than Coutinho. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

James is a big name but he doesn’t move their needle I don’t think. Unless he takes to the team and city in the way Juninho did at Boro or something I think he will be ok, not great. A bit like Everton themselves.

11 Likes
1 Like

So strange. I’m sure he’s wondering how he ended up at Everton. Good for them, I guess.

Not strange at all.

James played his best football under Ancelotti and has a good relationship with him and Everton have bags of cash and have wanted a marquee signing for ages.

3 Likes

I meant strange in the sense it’s at Everton. I know he played well under Carlo. The whole thing is a bit surreal to me, and by that I mean Carlo being at Everton period.

1 Like

The beauty of the premier league (money).

Mourinho at Spurs and Ancelotti at Everton.

3 Likes

I’m sure in the same manner Robinho found it strange he signed for City. But that is what those sugar daddy clubs do. Someone needs to be the first…

@Cristo let’s be real here. Nobody else wants Mourinho or Ancelotti at this point in there careers.

Everton is his level, always been overated imo

2 Likes

Fine attempt to bait SRCJJ back man.

1 Like

didn’t even know he was away

Also I thought you were talking about Ancelotti, or are you talking about James?

James

Everton have been a journeyman for 30 years or so but in the 80s they were one of Europes best clubs. They won the Cup Winners Cup in 85 and they very likely win the Champions League equivilent if not for the ban. Liverpool fans trolled them by putting up Dynamo Kiev European Champions winners signs up at their derby.

3 Likes