James Rodriguez

If there is any truth to this, the only reason I can think of is that we are trying to replace Ozil and Ramsey in the summer and in that process, are looking for replacements and if one is available now, on loan, why not. Don’t see why else would we be looking to sign attacking players when are problems are clearly elsewhere.

1 Like

fuck that, we are fucked

“We tried” sounds very Wenga style :henry2:

Great signing for Everton and goes with what I said earlier in this thread about James playing his best football under Ancelotti.

1 Like

Is this guy any good?

You bet he is! Look at this belter

Wonderkid!

2 Likes

James is still a beast and would be amazing for us, one big issue is his injury history tho he spends most of his time on the treatment table.

Was sacrificing Di Maria for him worth it though?

Absolutely not.
Hamez is talented but I hope we don’t go for him.
Would be another Ozil situation.

2 Likes

We aren’t. I bumped this thread because he’s joining Everton lol

2 Likes

What a signing for Everton. Wonder what his FPL price will be

3 Likes

Haha that’s always my first thought when there is a new signing. Doubt I’ll be able to get him in, my team is already top heavy.

3 Likes

I could maybe get rid of Robertson. Need to work about my team for the 250th time :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Nice read, that Article. Big signing for Everton. Let’s see if Carlo can get the best out of him.

Probably 9 I’d say.

I’d be reluctant to start with him in the team though, but I’ll be on the look out for him.

Massive statement signing from Everton

Will probably be on pens and set pieces too, if he takes to the league well then he’s a better option than the likes of Fernandes any day of the week.

1 Like

True, and he’s played his best football in years under Ancelotti at Madrid as well.

Not to mention there’s goals in Richarlison and DCL, so he should get some assists as well.

1 Like

Docoure Allan James Gomez are some naughty midfield options, for once they’ve spent money wisely.

1 Like