James Rodriguez

1 Like

https://twitter.com/moleyfootball/status/1086538557798248448

Moley has spoken, not on the table.

Typical Arsenal. Need defensive reinforcements, but go out and get another #10.

1 Like

Well yeah. The manager doesn’t want Ozil and Ramsey is on his last few months here. Obviously something in these positions was going to happen. Whilst at the same time there are five centre backs at the club.

Still waiting on Dembele

fair play he didnt say we were getting him for definite if i remember rightly he said we were looking into getting the move done which we seemingly were but then he put in a few decent performances and barca kept him, they were wavering but in the end stuck with him…if he was to move i reckon they would have screwed us massively with the price anyway.

1 Like

There haven’t been reliable links linking us to him, tbh. It has never been on the table.

I really want him and it would be a coup. Maybe if Raul takes the Bayern guys out for a night on the town and enforces some of those relationships, he’ll get them to sign on the line that is dotted.

What about the rabbit?

Only if the rabbit and mole say it I’ll start to believe

Is the pun lost on you?

You have posted a dead link I don’t know :no_mouth:

No the name of his entire account, Mole. I see a lot of ppl make the joke about having an Arsenal insert animal name here, but they don’t make a lot of sense because Mole is actually a fitting pun.

Really? A coup? When he has pretty much failed at the top of Europe?

We aren’t the top of Europe tho are we now?

I was just about the edit my post that a player like Rodriguez would be helpful in our hunt for the Europa League indeed.

1 Like

I wasn’t even thinking about Europa so good point there. I’m thinking that he’d improve the options within our team at least. Gotta believe he’s better than some of our options atm

1 Like

I agree. But he’s such a stop gap option. I’d rather have us buy a bunch of under-25 year olds and build from there.

Would love to know how that negotiating session went.

Raul: Yes we’d like one James Rodriguez please…no, no we can’t pay for him. We’d like to have him on loan.

Da fuq does that actually mean? Oh, that’s right, fuck all.

1 Like