James Maddison

Had injury and although in terms of a stat it’s not the complete picture.
He’s far from Wilshere levels of career nose dive yet.
Put your trust in good players.

2 Likes

Not playing at the Euros should have helped him tbh

He was last injured in January so he should be doing better than he is, realise you had mad stocks in him though :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Strolller: he’s been injury free for seven months. I don’t doubt he’s a good player but he’s been poor for a very long time.

1 Like

It’s the zero sum nature of football fans that because Odegaard is good Maddison has to be bad. Both are brilliant young talents that offer different attributes and they don’t suddenly negate each other.

Maddison is going through injury problems and Leceister would have been smart to sell him but who knows what will happen, Aouar was worth £50m until he wasn’t. I’d absolutely go back in for Maddison at a more reasonable price and the negotiating power in our court. Everything else is just fickle nonsense right now.

2 Likes

Oh stop being so sensitive man

Fuck sake

3 Likes

I’d be incredibly shallow if I changed my opinion in 5 games.
He’s not been at his best granted but far from the failure your making him out.

1 Like

Why are you counting five games when his poor form has continued since last season?

And I’m not making him out to be a failure, you’re going way OTT

That’s meant to read fickle nonsense not fucked lol, fucking auto correct.

It’s definitely not something I care about in the slightest man, the Twitter arguments over who’s better is something I have no time for.

You seem to be the one taking this to heart mate.

Hardly.

You’re the one moaning about twitter and fans when I was joking around with @Stroller

Seems to touch a nerve when I talk ill of Twitter fans and their inane bullshit, does it?

Nah it doesn’t.

Reality is my post was in jest and yet you swoop in with your cape freshly starched to save your boy Maddison :joy:

Nah it’s not that, it’s more like a lot of us here felt that 60m or 70m for Maddison was shit business when u could get Ødegaard for half the price. Only more of a pronounced opinion now that Maddison has not only been shit but a sick note as well :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Mate you’d have us with Cabellos. So lets not go there eh.:innocent:

1 Like

I told ya we’d be more shit in open play without him and sure enough, I was right…again :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just admit your gimmick is getting stale and Ceballos is shit broooo :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I can’t help ppl who don’t watch Arsenal matches, or watch them but have have no clue what they are looking at. You can lead a horse to water but can’t make him drink. There were matches that we were getting absolutely bolloxed in and Dani comes on and immediately we have more control in midfield, better ability to avoid the press, and much more technical/creative ability on the pitch. Last year against lolpool was a perfect example, pinned back the whole match until Dani came on.

Funny enough this forum was begging for us to sign him back last summer and when we got him back on loan the majority were celebrating. I’ve always rated him, why would I change my opinion on a player who was managed by the dirt pounder for two years. He does more harm than good in a players development. Reminds me of how everyone tried to criticize Guendo because Arteta didn’t like him so y’all swallowed the bait from Arteta and called him shit ect. The kid is 22 playing for the French senior team and dominating in France right now. Can’t trust any of ur opinions on players here y’all don’t know shit :joy::joy::joy::joy::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

[quote=“BigWeng_4LYFE, post:817, topic:4647, full:true”] There were matches that we were getting absolutely bolloxed in and Dani comes on and immediately we have more control in midfield
[/quote]

Do you not remember his performances in the Europa league where he almost cost us the game not once but twice? Come on man I can’t take you serious

I don’t know how to fix the botched quote lmao

Homie…I agreed with you on most things. But Gundo is just not it for me. The french midfielders bar Pogba and Kante are awful. Thomas Lemar is a starter for them for goddess sake. And Gundl can’t get into it . Saliba on the other hand with have a good career whether is here or a top 4 club in Germany or France or Spain.

1 Like

And? A player isn’t allowed to make mistakes and still be a good player? Yikes strong logic there bruh lmaooooo :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Partey did the same exact thing ya know…or did ya forget about that for some reason?

1 Like

Funny because I actually agree with him on Guendouzi

Whatever the question is, Ceballos can not be the answer! I still think we need a central player who breaks the lines and has an eye for goal and Maddison would have provided that. Maybe ESR becomes that player for us?

I’d have preferred Maddison to Odegaard and a nice free kick vs Burnley hasn’t changed my mind.

2 Likes