James Maddison

I have no idea what this means tbh lol

Screw Maddison and his dusty hip.

We’ve got Odegaard and his fucked knee.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Haha, still don’t get it, never got into Seinfeld really. Seen the odd episode and appreciate its legacy (big Curb fan), but not familiar enough I’m afraid :grin:

3 Likes

AFC Bell just got this one wrong. Not sure why that is still even up for debate really.

You and “always one-upping people by revealing that you know someone connected to whatever the fuck is being discussed”

4 Likes

Yeah the bastards really did, got me looking to sign in after a long hiatus, thankfully i forgot the password and can’t be arsed to reset it.

I guess they’ve made taken a calculated risk that it’s worth fucking with us cos most of us will just cave and sign up.

I’ve had this issue for about a week or two I think and I’m currently resisting, but it’s actually a right fucking pain to not be able to read twitter threads, all the replies etc.

I never tweet have no interest. I use it sorely to read stuff. Football, tv, news, funny stuff etc

Its great for stuff like that. I dont even see it as social media

2 Likes

Yeah, I know you’re right and that’s why I’ll end up caving.

My problem might be more rooted in deep seated issues I have surrounding my need for validation from other people. As long as I’m not on twitter I can kid myself that I could easily build up a decent following with my wry and timely observations on Arsenal, football, pop culture and politics. But deep down I know that I will end up tweeting my thoughts and getting zero reception from twitter.

Far safer for my ego to maintain the delusion and instead post on here and enjoy it when I rack up a mighty thirteen likes.

6 Likes

My best guess is that he has a contact within Partey’s camp that fed him some details. This is what happens with a lot of these itks, they get one right because they happen to know a specific person. When it comes to having a source within the club they have no fucking clue.

Seinfeld is basically just a PG-13 version of Curb. They are both top top tier. I’d recommend getting into seinfeld asap if u like Larry David.

1 Like

Curb is better than Seinfeld based on all seasons of curb followed by 4 epidsodes of Seinfeld

You’ve only watched 4 episodes? Which ones? Assuming u started in season 1?

Currently at season 1. Will continue watching.

Curb is highly underrated and I am surprised to not even have heard of it till now.

1 Like

I feel like Curb is only funny because it’s so fucking cynical with an element of mature humour. So I think by that nature I’d find it really tough to enjoy Seinfeld as a PG version of that humour. Plus outside of Fraser which is the greatest I’m not super into these type of old school sit coms.

1 Like

One of Top 5 moments of Curb

2 Likes

Yeah okay Seinfeld starts off slow ngl. Season 1 is basically the pilot episodes. Season 2 is hit or miss. Season 3 through Season 8 is amazing, there’s not an episode that misses. Curb is definitely in the goat conversation along with Seinfeld. Both Larry David products, Seinfeld is great tho cause it’s Larry David with Jerry Seinfeld basically making fun of him the entire time which is a great foil to that character.

4 Likes

Seinfeld even PG13ish is still the greatest sitcom of all time. Genius.

1 Like
3 Likes

I just listened to Jason Alexander being interviewed on Rob Lowe’s podcast and he was saying season 1 was essentially a filler for a few weeks in a gap the network had and this was basically after the show had bene rejected by all networks, it wasn’t meant to really return but eventually got season two and three at which point as you say it really hit it’s stride.

1 Like