James Maddison

Maddison not happening people, waking up to 51 posts for a player that isn’t joining is substantial.

2 Likes

Odegaard done, Maddison next.

Check the posts Aussie. Bell doubled down on it like he did with Ramsdale, who now is back on and everyone’s backtracking.

He said the club are working on Odegaard in parallel as an alternative. No surprise about the Odegaard news, club could delay this until they see if they can get Maddison.

How much do you guys reckon We bid for Madders? 60m plus add-ons?

If Leicester don’t take it then we get Odegaard for half that.

I’d love to envision a scenario where Real let us steal Odegaard for £30m.

Madrid have no leverage with him because of how they treated him. I’m sure they will negotiate a bunch of add-ons to balance it off though.

Bell has already conceeded lad, the fucking fruad

Noooooooooo

Frauds

Lmao.

Oh no, some twitter cunts are actually twitter cunts.

1 Like

Are we in agreement they just fluked the Partey deal?

2 Likes

Kind of hope this is the end of the Bell, having to read Google translates terrible Arabic translations was barely worth the hassle when we trusted that he wasn’t a fraud.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure reading the tweets is where Edu got the idea.

1 Like

Can someone just give me the English version please, I feel like an utter fucking boomer, but I can’t make the translation come up on my phone.

Like, I highlight the text and then hit the little Google translate button that pops up next to cut, copy etc, and every time I get some shit like this:

Hope this guy is in the mud and I can go back to getting my twitter bollocks in fackin Inglish again

1 Like

Bell conceded defeat. Says Odegaard is happening.

1 Like

Under every tweet press translate

And you want to be my latex salesman…

2 Likes

Yeah, if I had the “translate tweet” button in blue I wouldn’t have missed it haha

Then if I click on the tweet

These shit houses have recently decided to fuck with us lurkers

2 Likes

Yeah you need to actually be on Twitter to translate it :sol: