Jack Wilshere

Words simply can’t express what everyone’s support meant to him…thanks

We’ll always have that fateful night at the Emirates, Jack. What could have been.

1 Like

Nice post.

Shame it panned out like it did for him, but he seems like a really nice guy and I hope he can find a fulfilling career afterwards.

4 Likes

It is a shame how it all went down the last few years for Jack. Hopefully the coaching is a success for him

1 Like

Moved to the Arsenal! Welcome back Jack

3 Likes

It’s been mostly downhill for him for a decade, but it’s a shame he had to have these last 2 or so years where he was just clinging on to the dream.

Jacky lad :heart:

2 Likes

Thought he was going to be a mainstay in our midfield for a decade. He had a stellar breakout season.

Think that Cesc elevated him, was a perfect partner for the possession based game we played back then, and Song was really good that season too. Cesc made everybody look better tbf.

Injuries ruined what would have been a really solid career. Never had the same burst or ball carrying confidence. He used to have this ability to pierce the lines with his deceptive acceleration and exceptional close control.

Think he’s doing some work on talkshite atm, I’m sure he’ll have a decent career as a pundit even if he doesn’t take to coaching

1 Like

Like he was doing anything other than returning here lols

Thanks.

Who remembers the Ramsey v Wilshere debates? :rofl:

2 Likes

Glad to be on the right side of history once more ;).

1 Like

He will be on the first team staff sometime in the near future. Assistant manager or similar.

1 Like

I wonder which other players from the Emirates era will join him.
Can see Cazorla and Fabregas going into coaching at some point.

2 Likes

oh well. Bummer with the injuries. Could’ve become an Arsenal legend but it wasn’t in the cards for him.

3 Likes

U18 Head coach is a pretty serious gig, let’s hope he takes advantage of the opportunity

1 Like

Rip legend. Will remember him best for bossing Xavi and giving Michael Owen a good bollocking.

1 Like

I am more gutted about Wilshere’s career than about Diaby & Rosicky’s.

Would have been top class if not for that surgery.

3 Likes

Seems a good set up. Fingers crossed it works.

5 Likes

I’m all for it

2 Likes