Jack Wilshere

That’s what loans are for.

He’d have to be signed somewhere to be loaned somewhere.

1 Like

Don’t be pedantic. You know he could be playing for someone till the end of the season.
That’s got better than training.
He hasn’t played since May. He’s finished isn’t he.

He clearly doesn’t think so

Obviously most of the football world does.

He’s English

Signed off against Iceland. He gets a pass because of this.

Ok. Doesn’t mean he can’t train and try to get a contract somewhere good for him.

Reaching now. He’s got a contract at Talksport though.

I think he’s finished at every level in the professional world of football, he’ll never play successfully at club level again.

But I literally couldn’t care less that he jogs around and does 1-2’s with our squad in training. If he enjoys it and it helps him keep fit, and the club don’t mind it, I really don’t see the issue.

Such a non-issue to get so wound up by.

2 Likes

Maybe its not enough to get wound up about, but I think it’s a bit hypocritical of the club who laid off staff at the beginning of the pandemic but think nothing of taking Wilshere on a all expenses paid trip to Dubai.

We don’t know for sure the club paid for that though.

2 Likes

We don’t but I think it’s more likely the club paid rather than Jack going into his pockets.
Even then I’d find it weird that the club paid everyone’s expenses but Jack given a separate bill and he went along with it.

Right on cue

Wilshere passes a medical :o

3 Likes

Thank fuck for that.

Huh that’s cool!! AGF are a team with a big following, super random though.

Lovely city, he’ll have a great quality of life there and it’ll only be an hour and fifteen to London by plane.

3 Likes

Jack Wilshere reads OA

Optimist :innocent:

1 Like

1 Like

All the best to him