Jack Wilshere

I’d rather retire than go from being a starter for Arsenal in your pomp to play for a Danish club currently mid table before you’ve even hit retirement age.

I commend Jack for taking the leap but his level must be really really low.

You can all stop whinging over something that was never going to happen, now. :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

They have a great named player over at Aarhus. Mr Gift Links. Jack probably just wants to hang out with him.

1 Like

Good luck Jack

4 Likes

They’ve won the Atlantic Cup twice - in 2018 and 2020 - when was the last time Arsenal won a European comp?

#REKT

3 Likes

He turned down Hull and Wigan for them btw

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Just glad he’s found a team and hope it works out well.

1 Like

What the hell was that :sweat_smile:

Peak cringe bro.

Old Jackie boy is going to be earning £5k pw at AGF (~£260k pa) so he’s not going for the money but the discounted tax rate of 25% for elite sports people in Denmark should take the sting out of that a bit.

1 Like
1 Like

@Stroller haha I just read about this :smile:

HE WILL BE HERE FOREVER

3 Likes

As you can see @oompa I already forseen this.p

1 Like

Yea but surely you don’t care who the coaches are? I can’t name some of them. I know one guy has a jacket with MM on it. Only thing I know about him.

I’d rather someone proved some credentials for any coaching role tbh.
Got time to do that obviously but I don’t think anybody should just be given assurances like this tbh.
Very unprofessional IMO by Arteta that.

1 Like

@Midfield_Maestro ?

1 Like

Stroller when he gets tagged in this thread, having seen days ago that Wilshere was on his way to Denmark

1 Like

Fair play, Arsenal fans are fully fledged cunts :joy:

I’m assuming Danish medicals must be a bit more spiritual and a bit less physical than English medicals. He’s always made up for his lack of ankles with an abundance of orange aura.

He would make a better physio than coach