Jack Wilshere

Jack was very talented, seems like he lost a lot of weight since.

1 Like

You sure you’re in the right thread mate?

6 Likes

Yeah man, it’s the Wilshere thread.
Banger of a goal, no? :wink:

Fran Merida is the Spanish Jack Wilshere.

1 Like

Wasteman jumped ship for Atleti and did fuck all. :rofl:
Good choice lad.

Ended up in Mexico lol

Who did?

Jack Wilshere. Do try and keep up mate

7 Likes

Damn, was expecting more of a reaction.
Bait really letting me down. Can’t even troll in these streets. I blame COVID-19.

1 Like

I thought you were just mistaken and I didn’t have the heart to correct you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was looking through Bournemouth’s transfer history during their prem years and Jacky boys loan there is still one that leaves me thinking, what was that all about. On paper it seems such a weird move looking back :grin:

It was about Wenger indulgence of a player when the only logical thing to actually do was sell him.

3 Likes

Gotta love Wilshere and Walcott nowadays being active players yet being treated like former players, getting called in to ask their take on the current Arsenal.
Hopefully one of them makes the jump as a pundit to be honest, can’t stand Jenas.

1 Like

Neither got anything I want too hear. Nearly men found wanting . Not much time for either tbh.
Guess someone’s going too mention injuries. Not for me.

5 Likes

So strange to see Wilshere call Arsenal “they”.

1 Like

Love them both. Proper Arsenal boys even if they didn’t start out as such in their early years.

1 Like

You’re so cold mate :joy:

1 Like

True tbh. Their careers are 5 minutes YouTube vids with a crap song in the background.

I’m more interested in whether a pundit is articulate, intelligent and has interesting/insightful things to say than I am how their playing career worked out.

Wayne Rooney has achieved basically everything in the game compared to most players, doesn’t make him any better suited to being a pundit and it doesn’t make him interesting or insightful.

Good points. Not heard anything over the years too suggests they have that.

1 Like