Jack Wilshere

How is smoking a few cigs not taking care of your health? Do you reckon he was at this stuff every night or do you think it’s more likely he did it pretty irregularly like most of the population?

I’ve never seen any reports of him taking recreational drugs…

2 Likes

I don’t know but he had no stamina when he came back. If he was a model pro he’d be doing other cardio to maintain his stamina while injured.

You don’t know that he wasn’t.

ANKLES

3 Likes

Too harsh, just too harsh.
Smoking maybe a problem, but social drinking is never a problem.

Sorry, the captain should be Ozil.

2 Likes

:joy: What a story from Owen haha

How’s he been at West Ham? I’ve heard very little of what he’s done there, so wasn’t sure if it were due to injuries or not making much of an impact.

He’s been injured for months so not been playing.

Could have had a real impact here still :eyes:.

Yea, imagine he had played those 6 games for us this season. We’d have been well chuffed.

6 Likes

It took seven minutes. Longer than I expected haha.

Text form if you CBA watching it

2 Likes

Just watched it, quite sad really

On his son suffering seizures:

“It makes you realise that football is not everything,” he said after spending night after night awake, and at hospitals with Archie as he tried to come back from a broken leg suffered in training after a tackle from Gabriel.

“A few people knew. That’s why I speak so highly of Arsene Wenger as well because he was brilliant. He said to me, ‘Listen, you deal with your son, you take however long it takes’.

“This is why this injury took so long. People don’t realise that. They think you get injured and they say, ‘He’s always injured, he’s injury-prone, he’s never going to be fit’, but they don’t realise what goes on behind closed doors.

“For the first four, five months of that rehab I didn’t want to be rehabbing, I was in and out of hospitals.”

:confused:

3 Likes

Yes, I think it sometimes gets forgotten that footballers are people just the same as the rest of us. Wishing the best for Jack and his boy.

2 Likes

Papa Arsene.

1 Like

Totally read this as Gabriel breaking Archie’s leg at first

4 Likes