Ivan Perisic

https://twitter.com/tteemu8/status/1089848580368683010?s=19

:arteta:

2 Likes
1 Like

So we donā€™t want to sell Ozil, but never play him? It sounds logic.

We would probably accept a direct transfer offer for a good fee if anyone would be mad to match his wages

It isnā€™t that we donā€™t want to sell him, itā€™s that weā€™re wanting more than half of his wages to be dealt with by the other club. Obviously, itā€™s our own fault weā€™re in this mess.

3 Likes

They pretty much have us over the barrel - the only leverage we have atm is that Perisic submitted transfer request (is that correct?)ā€¦ I can see perhaps a loan deal with option to buy getting done, but I doubt Ozil goes the other way.

Doubt Ozil wants to join Inter anyway. I think thatā€™s the issue.

Imagine the scenes when we loan swap Ozil and he helps them win EL, AND then the ones when he has comes back in July. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Any news?

So weā€™re effectively paying Ā£350k a week for Perisic instead of Ozil?

Cool :poldi:

4 Likes
1 Like

We should be all over the Malcom thing instead of this dood, if in fact thatā€™s a real possibility.

We are getting no one in the end lol! It would be typical of us.

LOAN ALL THE WINGERS!!

2 Likes

The thing is if we sign Perisic itā€™s likely to be followed by the departure of 30 year old Ozil and the summer departure of 30 year old Mkhitaryan so itā€™s experience we could do with if Iā€™m being honest with you.

4 Likes

Good luck offloading Mkhiā€¦

Swap :mkhi:-Perisic? :bellend:

Good luck having Inter do thatā€¦

1 Like

we can tell them that he is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally good and they are actually getting a huge bargain and they better act on it fast or it might not be allowed to happen.

1 Like