Ivan Perisic

There are maybe two teams who actually have better squads, Chelsea and Napoli, Internazionale is solid but not better at all. Only their goalkeeper and centre backs I would take. Serie A teams are shit in the Europa League anyway. Chelsea hasn’t been perfoming that much better this season either. Here is where Emery is going to earn his money.

1 Like

Who cares if he is almost 30 years old. He is two-footed, can shoot well and is physical. He would be perfect for us.

Shambles

Why can’t we spend this on Pepè instead?

3 Likes

Need to get back to the Champions League this season. That’s the reason why we want Perisic.

Can he play at CB?

2 Likes

Interesting…

There are a lot of issues with this transfer and the fact that our defence is in shambles, but let’s not underestimate Perisic as a player, he would improve us immeadeatly, Iwobi can only wish he had his quality, yes he is 30 in February but if he signs a 3 year contract no reason he can’t play at the highest level until he is 33.

The fact is he has been Inters best player for the last 3 years (him and Icardi) and key player in Croatia world cup silver medal, i for one would be happy if we signed him for 35 millions, fuck we spent the same amount on Mustafi and Granit fucking Xhaka!

Well, we will know in three days or so.

1 Like

I don’t actually mind an appearance based clause.

3 Likes

Reasonable.

Funny how Perisic and Mkhi’s careers ended up.
Anyway, another Dortmund guy coming in. Who’s next? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I can see it now. The clause is activated after 20 appearances. Fast forward to May, we’re down a goal and need a single point to secure UCL qualification.

Unai tells Perisic to warm up. Perisic is on 19 appearances, stepping on the pitch means we’ll owe Inter 35m, no ifs ands or buts.

Mustafi attempts a routine clearance and somehow scores an own goal while simultaneously fracturing Torreira’s ankle.

Down 0-2 Unai looks up into the Director’s box. Raul slowly makes the cut throat gesture. Unai tells Perisic to put his track top back on and sit down.

End scene

9 Likes

I am curious who might have thought Perisic is a good idea. Since Mislintat is already or almost gone.

Yeah, can live with that.

At lease we’re using some nous in the market if it’s true.

Dunno really. I guess Croatia’s WC journey has affected this a bit. We were also connected with Vida late in the summer transfer window.
Doubt it’s Dortmund related, just a coincidence. Our Dortmund guys came after him if I remember correctly.

If it’s still €40 million it’s still like €15-20 million too much though. These kind of clauses are not ideal imo like @Joshua portrayed a bit.

Apparently we’re proposing a loan swap between Ozil and Perisic.

We’re on some FM shit for real :joy:

1 Like

Arsenal love swap deals in January :joy: in FIFA I like to do swaps as the player you want ends up cheaper :joy:

I thought that already has been rejected by Inter?