Ivan Fresneda

10 Likes

He would seriously be an idiot to sign for Chelsea when the inverted fullback whisperer himself is at Arsenal.

Once Reece James is back he won’t get much game time. It’s also tough on the other side with Cucurella, Chilwell and Hall.

1 Like

Are Chelsea actually in the picture or is this just people with Mudryk ptsd having hallucinations about it again?

3 Likes

Got a mini heart attack seeing this. Thought the bastards went in for him.
He was just doing a single vid for all. That Kiwior guy is done btw. Signed his contract after passing his medicals apparently.

@Leper
Haven’t seen specific links of him to Chelsea. Romano did mention Caicedo’s new agents are the same ones with Fresneda and Chelsea will meet them next week. Chelsea are also looking at a right-back. Fresneda’s name hasn’t been mentioned though.
It’s moreso putting 2 and 2 together.
I wouldn’t be shocked personally if they also move in for him.

James is their undisputed RB for the next 5+ years. Would surprise me if the lad went there but money talks. It talks very very loud.

Wouldn’t be fussed either way as we’re well covered in defence all round now.

We’re literally going to have this with everything the club try to do now. And tabloids will love stirring it up. Saka, Martinelli and Saliba contract renewals coming up, easy clicks if you throw the Chelsea card into the mix.

1 Like

Low-key excites me the most out of him, Trossard and Kiwior.

Any big club will bite your hand off for one of those. I really feel we’re going to be put in an uncomfortable position with how much we will need to offer to keep them.

Us over Newcastle, shirley?

1 Like

Depends how loud the coin speaks I suppose.

He won’t get a look in while Benny White is here. At least Trips is like 32. I guess it depends how far he is from the first team right now.

Done deal!?

Fresneda to choose between Arsenal and Dortmund

Real Valladolid’s in-demand right-back Ivan Fresneda, 18, will make a decision on his next club on Monday, reports Guillermo Rai.

Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund have both agreed terms for the player, a fee of €15million ($16.2m; £13.1m), with Fresneda to be loaned back to the Spanish side for the rest of this season.

A full-back who relies a lot on his technical qualities, Fresneda stands out for his good ball control and his aptitude in attack, while rarely showing weakness in his defensive tasks. A host of other clubs had been pursuing the Spain Under-19 international, including Newcastle, who have since dropped out of the race.

Yep. Into the players section it goes. Nothing can go wrong.

5 Likes

Lmao, he picks Dortmund it’s because he’s eyeing that Madrid move in a couple of years. :sob:

5 Likes

Just did a Twitter search for fresneda to see if there was an update and saw this tweet lmao :joy:

13 Likes

Arteta: “I want to groom a young fullback too” :arteta2:

Please no

It’s ok, the worst that can happen is the transfer doesn’t go through and the footballing gods punish Arsenal for my arrogance by striking Martin Odegaard down with a broken metatarsal. I think we can all agree that is impossible and won’t happen and this transfer is completely in the bag with no problems possible.

I really should move the thread.

I like him already :grinning: