Ivan Fresneda

That’s not him, hahah.

Lol I guessed that looking at the time stamp he’s on the other side of the world or he’s from the future

1 Like

That’s a very clever clause. One that every player should insist on.

1 Like

Be nice if Edu shared his source. Or is it an exclusive like the one with Upamecano? :sob:

Missed out on another one, and it’s the one I liked the most.

Is that confirmed?

Nah, I’m just panicking like a bitch because of the silence.

Seriously though, I can see him finding the Dortmund proposition more attractive. He goes there, plays for a few years, impresses Madrid even more and he gets his big move back there.

He goes to Arsenal that’s gonna be much different. Will probably take some time to be a starter, and it’s likely we want him here long-term, no clear path back to Madrid.

Not for nothing but Dortmund may not have CL football next season.

And let’s be serious, if for some reason he manages to play so well at Arsenal that Madrid want him as a 21 year old, he’ll get a move and we’ll walk away with a big fee.

BS epl always trumps that crap league the money is here and we are top of the league he could win the EPL trophy in his first season.

May suck for people to hear this but I think the key is for us to tell him that.

If he eventually wants to go we won’t block his way. Just hook him in now and let him experience the work we’re doing. Guy was born in 2004, he’s 18 now. He still has ways to go. Madrid will be there when he’s 23-24.

We’d probably pay a lot more than Dortmund would.

We better.

Dortmund have an outstanding record of developing young players, could be a really attractive proposition.

1 Like

Yeah but what have they won? Nothing! Bunch of losers!

Just doing it before @Stroller jumps in to say it.

Dortmund take the lead. Cedric to Fulham appears to be an issue.

Fulham the fake-poor cunts. Fuck off.

3 Likes

That makes no sense.

If we have agreed the fee with the club. And the player is getting loaned back. How does Cedric even factor in?

ITK bellends.

9 Likes

Have we really agreed a fee? I think Ornstejn’s report said we agreed personal terms.

Anyway, this PucelaNews account has been covering this story from the start. Well ahead of others, must be a Valladolid local with access to the dealings of this.

Anyway, at least it ain’t fucking Chelsea or Spurs. This guy looks a top, top prospect.

Why would that even matter?

1 Like