Ivan Fresneda

Tomi is good but is upgradable. Would do it tbh but its low down in the priority list for me

Googled this and it checks out. Shiiiit

4 Likes

This might give Arteta the option of playing White at #6 in an emergency in the event that Partey is out of the starting lineup.

Make this one happen.

Your boy Kieran is also upgradeable. Bet you Fresneda can do a better job than him at LB. :eyes:

If he suits 2023 Arsenal and the way we play more now then its an easy agree from me.

1 Like

This account(I think it’s a Valladolid local) has been pretty much spot on Fresneda so far.
They’re now saying Cedric is very close to joining Fulham and Arsenal will make an offer for Fresneda for this season, not the next as rumoured elsewhere.

One to watch the next few days.

1 Like

Now that we have Trossard, I’m more open to this. Still maintain that he doesn’t help us to win the title.

It’s never mutually exclusive. You should both buy ready made talent and talent that needs to be developed.

1 Like

Here we go @GC-Maniac you were right

Edu on madness.

Considering he is only 18, he would be a pretty Fres signing

Ivan inkling he’ll sign on deadline day

1 Like

I’m less sure about this happening compared to other transfers.

I’d rather a CM anyways.

If it’s who Arteta wants, I guess I trust him

Edu suddenly realising that Mudryk money can spread across multiple players

7 Likes

It’s 'appening!!

2 Likes

Fabrizio also said Fresneda and Caicedo have the same agent, and he’ll meet Chelsea next week(I assume for Caicedo).

Todd is so gonna hijack this. Hopefully this kid is wise and rejects the move if it happens.
As a Spanish lad he should be licking his lips at the opportunity of joining this Arsenal team under a fellow Spaniard in Arteta.

3 Likes

I have been wondering when we see Zinny as a cm for us. If we sign this kid, we have White, Tomi, Tierney, Fresneda and Zinny capable of playing full back. Does that allow us to use Zinny as Partey or Xhaka cover?

2 Likes

Get this done before fat fuck Todd comes

6 Likes

Hope he prefers our knock over Boehly’s dollars.

1 Like

Lol, this reply:

Btw, find it hilarious that PucelaNews account carried this rumour from a while ago but they’ve now taken it down and Fabrizio took over, and he’s gonna get all the credit about this transfer. :rofl:

4 Likes