Investments (Stonks)

Exit through the gift shop.

From all the stocks I have, I am the least worried about Tesla. Every chance I get to buy more I do because it’s the only stock I am certain of to be much higher in the future than it is now.

These are perfect dips.

5 Likes

Fucking obnoxious dweeb.

2 Likes

I bought more TSLA today at the lowest its been in a long time, sold a nice wedge at the top in January and kept a little, time to accumulate more I think.

1 Like

As the resident TSLA agent I did the same thing.

Man crypto smashing through all kinds of resistance levels today. This year has been such a fucking pile of dog shit.

Quick, no one look at their portfolios.

4 Likes
6 Likes

6jij5m

3 Likes

With Tesla semi in the pipeline, 3 million sold, Shanghai factory producing its 1 millionth Tesla. Tesla robot now for caregiving announced. New battery mega storage pack approved at the Texas plant. This company is just rock solid investment and the future. :slight_smile:

Still so much potential and room to grow it’s insane.

Tesla climbing back up to the 1000 dollars. 936 now.

Stocked up more shares in the 700-900 range. Let’s go

Sold out my long USD, short GBP position for a nice 5% profit having been down for 2 years.

Was tempted to keep it running given the UK fuck ups and the inevitable debt Ukraine will owe the US, but learned to take profit when it’s on offer.

Still have a smaller position in this to have fun with :grin:

The fluctuations can be absolutely mad but look at the spread as well :rofl:

Really tempted to make a Forex account and take out that position after what the bank of England governor said.

What a genius, yaas capitalism daddy

1 Like