Investments (Stonks)

Serves people right for being so fucking stupid and buying shite they don’t know anything about.

1 Like

Someone on reddit said he invested 10 dollars in the project and watched it go all the way to a million dollars and because of the scam set up he couldn’t withdraw the money out. How fucked off would you be lol.

1 Like

What else you fellas looking at right now? I’m in CRTX for the recovery play and riding the OCGN wave but there’s lots of green out there to be had at the moment.

There is likely a good buying opportunity to buy TSLA at a dip this week. Elon Musk is set to sell off 10% of his shares to pay taxes and exercise his option calls. I won’t go in depth on this.

However, the buying opportunity will be grand and I am buying myself more TSLA shares today (which already is by far my largest holding and it’s absolutely smashing it).

The upside to TSLA is simply astounding and so many people are still sleeping on it. Invest what you can miss and see it have made ludicrous gains in the coming 5-10 years. There is literally nothing better to my mind to invest in at the moment. In my opinion and not financial advice. But, the results don’t lie.

Tesla is at the absolute forefront in EV development. Demand consistently outperforming supply. Quarter after quarter Tesla is meeting its targets.

Tesla is leading in AI R&D and are set to realise fully autonomous driving in the next 5 years. It’s absolutely incredible. This will unlock trillions in dollars of value.

Tesla is going to invest and build a new University, the Texas University of Technology & Science. The demand for engineers is outpacing the supply of good engineers. Likely to be built in Austin, Texas. Not far off from their new mega factory.

Tesla is operating on the highest level of chip computing. Using the Dojo D1 chip, which is 4 to 5 times better and faster performances than its competitors.

TSLA is already leaving all legacy automakers in the dust and with its diversified range of operation the upside potential is insane.

I could go on and on. Mark this post and come back to it 5 year’s time to see how incredibly well TSLA stock will have performed. I have no doubt whatsoever and am heavily invested in it.

4 Likes

Has to be like $10k min to justify the fees alone

What fees?

Puts on Tesla you say?

No, I wouldn’t bet against Elon (TSLA) in any case.

If you feel comfortable gambling, you can try and short TSLA, but it didn’t work out well for many short sellers. TSLA is up 3140% in the last 5 years.

Just buy shares and hold and see your wealth grow in the long term. Short term fluctuations be damned.

I will come back in 5 years to this post. Bookmarked it.

I’m only kidding, I don’t fuck with puts or calls. I do think Tesla is ridiculously oversold right now though, but if it drops significantly I’ll maybe think about investing in, though it’s a tough one for me because I was looking at it ten years ago and didn’t have the funds so it just feels like its passed me by.

Overbought you mean?

In 5 years time, you will wish you had bought some now. That is how I honestly think it will be. I am putting in every spare cent, so strong are my convictions and so far this stock more than anything else out there has paid off. I even sold some other stocks I have got just to buy more TSLA at all different price points.

In my opinion the upward potential is limitless with TSLA at this point.

Oh yeh oversold sorry I always confused those two, but yeh I’m sure you’re right in 5 years time it will be worth way more, I just hate buying things at the top, and this feels like the immediate top for Tesla. I’d be waiting to see if it falls under 1000 again but if you’re already bought in and holding for ever which you would do with Tesla then I completely understand why you want to average up

Though I’m really glad Lucid is following Tesla coattails at the moment, it’s opened at 44, I mean it’s probably oversold too at the moment but the EV hype is rampant right now. Might close a few of the positions I opened at 17.

1 Like

You did it again, you mean overbought haha

Fucking Lucid. Bought in at 28 when it was a spac, watched it moon to 68, got greedy didn’t sell, watched it hit 26 so I sold at a £200 loss and now it’s gone back to doing a mad one.

All the while Palantir swings between +1.5 and -1.5% every other day :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Patience mate. Try not to sell at a loss. Most solid things bounce back eventually.

2 Likes

Fuck my life lmao, from this point on I’m sure you guys are just going to have to humour me that I mean too expensive because my brain won’t play ball.

Fuck man I was actually looking at Lucid when it was Churchill capital but I didn’t buy in until it absolutely collapsed a few months after it IPO’d.

Youve had some lovely plays lately maybe you just need to back yourself a little more. I feel your pain on PLTR it was my largest holding at one point but I couldn’t stand it’s range bound crab walking so I sold about 70 percent for barely any profit.

Trying to time the bottom on Peloton right now as somehow it’s doing worse than when it’s treadmills were eating toddlers. Potential swing trade investment I think.

This is my number one rule ever since I got back into the market. I try my best to time my buys and that way I’m not locked out of my money in red, but if I am I dig the heels in and just leave it be. I’m also really big on diversification so I never have all my money tied up in one sector

1 Like

Yeah, if I actually look at most of my trades my trade record is decent - sometimes I just paperhand too early.

Alternatively PLTR is looking nice today before it’s earnings call tomorrow. Will have to see how that goes, but would be awesome if it could hit $27 today.

Also Peloton is interesting, quite a few people think it could get bought up by Apple so that they can have a fitness element to their product range.

1 Like

Yeh man back yourself and keep patient, and I do think the Pltr will come good it’s just a little frustrating at least for me when I see all this opportunity and my money is tied up in it.

Ah damn that is a nice rumour, I bought some on Friday but that wasn’t the bottom so I’m buying a little more today. Apple and Peloton are two products I’d have no interest in owning but I’d buy their stock lol.

1 Like

I am up 63% on fuel cell energy in about 2 months, another clean energy play. But I might sell it soon and buy more Tesla :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I hear hydrogen fuelcell technology will likely see rapid development especially for traditional car manufacturers that can’t keep up with Tesla’s dominance in EV. From what I hear transitioning to hydrogen fuel cell tech and fueling infrastructure is a simpler move for the Toyota’s, GM’s, Ford’s, Hyundai’s etc. of the world.

1 Like

It also has a much better use case for ships, lorries, aviation, manufacturing, heating etc.

Hydrogen is going to be the superior energy source in the future, with EVs mainly for last-mile delivery and short-medium range personal vehicles.

Power2X where they take electricity from windmills, run it through water and create hydrogen is going to be massive in the future.

1 Like

Rblx crosses 100 dollars in the after hours, think I’m going to get out of it tomorrow, bought in the 60s. Stocks be going fucking crazy

3 Likes