Investments (Stonks)

It fell off :joy: I sold half of them like everyone said at $330

Been frozen at 302.

Someone shifted billions in seconds

2 Likes

Good shout. Casual £4k in hand lol

Then if GME decides to rally to $600 you’ve still got like another 15-20 shares haha

3 Likes

Yeah that’s it! It fell to 302, froze, then down to 280. This is insane someone’s making $$$$$$$$$$$$$

2 Likes

Someone clearly saw me talking in here, from 345 to 180 in 20 minutes - mind blowing

So fucking volatile! :rofl:

They’ve been waiting for a long time for it to get yo there and it’s over like that :grimacing:

3 Likes

Back to 237 now

1 Like

Yeah, it was in the mid 250s for a few minutes but it’s gonna crash again hard now, absolutely insane

264 :eyes:

Yeah I’d sell enough to make a nice profit but then stay in with the rest.

1 Like

The way this fucking stock is going you could sell at 300+, wait the drop to 40 and go all over again.

Fucking mental stock right now.

RBLX finally live, I bought a single over priced share for fun. And half to keep an eye on it.

3 Likes

Did it open at 60?

65 I think got it at 70 and it’s just been bouncing between 69 - 72. It’s a pretty cool stock in my opinion but it feels way too high right now.

I’ll hold it for a few a days but I think it’s more likely to return to its valuation of 45 range than to boom.

1 Like

I’d hold, just look at Airbnb. So undervalued on its opening day lol

Yeh I’ll see how it goes but not confident enough to actually dive in at that price point. ADA and PLTR are my next big plunges but just have to time them right.

I will say one thing about Roblox is its like crack cocaine to kids and could have a run like Netflix did for adults. Also at least it wouldn’t be death by a thousand cuts like NOK and BB, the most boring stocks right now.

1 Like

Serious FOMO here. I’m getting on board the stonks train right now lol

Jesus just saw what GMe is doing… from 350 to 172 now back to 250 in a day :ozil:

1 Like

Whats the best platform to use for quick buying and selling with minimal fees?

@Cristo is your man? Hargreaves lansdown is all I know from his recommendation and they do charge quite a bit. I’ve programmed my brain in to be more of a holder than a constant shift of stock, though that could be because limitations of HL

@Midfield_Maestro others on here do trading but I think genuinely only cristo is UK-based like us.

1 Like
1 Like

Does degiro work in uk? Apologies if it does, I don’t know either way, was under impression it didn’t though.

1 Like