Investments (Stonks)

AMC up again as well I’m hearing :kroenke:

1 Like

Did you hold or paper hands? I’m hoping i wake up to my nok and BB not eating shit for the first time in weeks. Let them rise with all the shit memestocks.

Hold, of course :kroenke:

:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It will, but I doubt it will reach the same high as the first peak.

2 Likes

GME hit $200 after hours at one point lol

Now it’s back down to $150

Apparently it’s off the back of them firing their CFO to transition the company haha

1 Like

:arteta:

2 Likes

Fucking perfection

1 Like

Fuckin the buys the dip everyday kid @ 1.40 seconds got me. Went from a slight grin to actually lol’in

2 Likes

Are the hedge funds still in on this stock or did they escape the short squeeze and now the stock is just going up organically?

Either way I’m not touching it. I learned my lesson first time around.

I genuinely don’t think there was any natural rhyme or reason to it. I’ve been on WSB’s and Reddit all day and there was no talk of a second wind resurgence.

Some cunt has bought in big as the market closed though, it’s anything but organic. Maybe DFV is using his wealth to rescue the bagholders who made him rich af.

All the hype of the memestocks is building up again but personally outside a little day trading I don’t see much potential.

2 Likes

Sorry, very late to the party here! To be honest I don’t know what the future prospects and hold for RR and neither am I aware of their balances so I’d be reluctant to advise strongly.

But if the investment idea is to buy equities now because you see a roaring recovery in the latter part of the year have you considered buying indicies or tracker funds/ETFs that track indicies?

The FTSE-100 is a good one for the economy bounceback as it’s so heavily weighted on energy and the travel sector I would imagine there is huge room for growth here. We were at 7700 points before the pandemic kicked in and we are now in the 6650 region. So where we are already seeing NASDAQ and techy stocks sell off as the markets anticipate a somewhat return to normal life, I see potentially the FTSE 100 making solid ground.

Perhaps a FTSE tracker gives you a potentially lesser long term return than isolating your idea towards Rolls Royce at a whole but you have the advantage of being well hedged and diversified across the index too. @Castiel

2 Likes

Anyone watching MeetKevin? I watch his videos almost every day and now found this gem of a music video someone made:

it dipped to 105 early on, just peaked now at 184, some people could’ve nearly double their money in 4 hours, mental.

Imagine how high it would be without these scumbag companies gaming the stock and stopping buying of it.

1 Like

Yeah it’s disgusting tbh, how these idiots can control it so easily.

Looks like Rocket Companies (RKT) is the next meme stock. Up $30 since opening.

2 Likes

EVs have gotten absolutely slaughtered.

Nio, Workhorse, Lordstown, all down 50% or more

Looking at the market today feels like following Arsenal.

:joy: :joy:

Some good discounts going for the long term though if you have cash on hand to buy the potential dip.

1 Like