Ian Wright

4 Likes

This video never gets boring.

15 Likes

“You can’t get into that party bruv, no chance”

Haha beauty of a vid. Fucking love IWWW

8 Likes

Bro it had me rolling when he said that. I don’t even know why I find the video so funny but I do lol

2 Likes

Is it just me that now thinks it looks weird that they are basically sitting on top of one another now we have this two metres thing lol. I think it looks a lot better now everyone is spaced out a bit more on football broadcasting. Obviously they don’t need to be as far as 2m when this is under control but looking back that looks ridiculous to me lol

How have I not seen this before? Brilliant.

Sutton wants to say something but can’t match Wrighty’s banter, Owen’s just sat there in clueless silence wondering whats going on.

7 Likes

Love Wrighty to bits. Henry was a better striker though.

7 Likes

Wrighty is The best
Love this guy , his energy, his rawness and his brilliance.

2 Likes

Wrighty would admit this himself

2 Likes

Lol, got to be of a certain age to get that

1 Like
1 Like

None of that not celebrating against former clubs rubbish we see nowadays :grin:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Didn’t he say he always celebrated against them .
Took a lot of stick when he left from there fans.

2 Likes

While I don’t condone injuries to players, Schmeichel had it coming from Wright.

The bastard was never done for the racist comment he made towards Wrighty in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford that season.

3 Likes

Wrighty loves goalscorers scoring goals. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I fucking love Wrighty but bloody hell he looks like he’s put on some timber over lockdown :grin:

4 Likes

Our soundest player, in modern football. A true great. I’ve been in prison too for bullshit like Wrighty. It’s soul destroying. Also imagine Wright in the Wenger era.

Our man suffered so much abuse. It’s really sad

3 Likes
3 Likes