Ian Wright

7 Likes

Never heard this extra bit about Ian Wright reminiscing about the tearful encounter with his old teacher. So heartwarming, worth the 3 minute listen. Lovely to see such respect between the two of them.

9 Likes

Here’s the video.

Wright’s reaction is absolutely brilliant. I think someone posted this about a year ago here, not sure.
6 Likes

Watch the whole programme its amazing

1 Like

That geordie podcast that he done was immense.

2 Likes

Great video that, and it’s superb being able to see Highbury again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nothing about this man I don’t love.

Edit: Ffs, not sure why the embed isn’t great. Its Wrighty talking about receiving a letter from a Barnsley fan who racially abused him back in the nineties.

2 Likes

Instagram is the worst to embed on here.

Discourse is great but its social media embedding is horrendous lol. It just posts links instead of actually embedding it

2 Likes

Brilliant goal.

Campbell was the one who was actually in a rich vein of goal scoring form going into this game (indeed, scored a hat trick in this fixture)

Wright makes a reference to this particular goal in the recent advert he’s in with his lads

3 Likes

Dont want him working for the club no more. Should not be doing anything to promote these bums.
Should not be associated in anyway with this corrupt inept shower of shite.

1 Like

Maybe you’d like Van Persie instead :wink:

I’m sure Arsenal ambassadors are rewarded for their services. His involvement with Arsenal also helps the brand of Ian Wright ;). Which in turn helps his podcast etc.

Sanogo would be worthy.

:fire:

7 Likes

Class

That Yeovil keeper should feel privelged to see that genius up close.

2 Likes

Yeovil were non League then. Went to this game. It was a bit scary as it was a year after the Wrexham debacle.

1 Like
8 Likes

2-0. We derailed them. Fuck Liverpool and Collymore. We won Man Utd the league that season :wink:

2 Likes