Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

Yep it was him, vs Campbell…

1 Like

fuck wayne.

I bet if VAR existed, they’d still give the penalty, even though there was clear daylight between Cambell and that fat dirty Scouser.

VAR is just another conspiracy tool. The way it’s helping Liverpool this season is the way it would have helped ManUre in the past.

1 Like

counting down the days till this incompetent unaccountable, bald nonce gets the sack.

fucking prick failing upwards. retard

1 Like

Bit weird to bump this elec when the correct decision was made haha

1 Like

don’t care, the ref still had a shite performance, gave them everything else and lost complete control of the game

I agree with the red but everything else…

another bald cunt fraud eh?

He gave us alot too, everytime we were pressed we just fell over for a foul when some refs would say fuck you play on…xhaka has 6 fouls no card laca 5 no card it works both ways man.

Pepe also kicked out on someone and didnt get sent off but I need to rewatch that

1 Like

Then we can change the name in the thread title and you go again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ref? He’s not bald? :joy:

he is talking about mike riley i thought as he said bald nonce

1 Like

I’m starting to come around to the idea that VAR is a much easier way to fix matches than anything these refs have had in the past :joy::joy:

1 Like

it’s a general comment about the inconsistency, and the shite reffing by all of the guys under his control, with no change for the longest time.

It’s probably not intentional tbh, but shit like this just goes to show that if the refs really want an outcome they can easily make it happen with VAR.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t think Jorginho was a clear red like Auba’s

People love conspiracy theories lol

2 Likes

This tweet doesn’t make any sense.

No, but it was a second yellow. Which wasn’t given and is the actual problem.

4 Likes

And second yellow decisions shouldn’t be made by VAR, so there’s that.

1 Like

I know they’re not but that seems like an arbitrary line to me tbh.

I’d personally leave all that on field stuff to the ref and have review panels myself. Much cleaner.

1 Like