Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

That’s pretty infuriating.

Does the EPL ever fire refs?

Difficult job being made worse by inconsistent application of VAR (whether subjectively or intentionally).

1 Like

Bobby Madley was sacked for an off the field incident. Not sure if a ref has ever been sacked just for being shit at their job though.

1 Like

Interesting. I would think that the FA would have a review process for the officials and demote/fire/etc officials that receive poor review grades.

Yeah it does.

He made the wrong decision with Jorginho, to the disadvantage of Arsenal. And then, in the tweeters eyes, he made the wrong decision with Auba, again to the disadvantage of Arsenal.

I didn’t see the game so I don’t know if it was a straight red or not, but that’s how I understood the tweet.

Was Auba’s red card justified?

I didn’t watch the second half

1 Like

Yeah it was. The only issue I have is inconsistency. There haven’t been many occasions this season when VAR has upgraded a card (when it should have). So yeah, I’m going down the THE WORLD IS AGAINST US? route :laughing::sob:

1 Like

Paul Tierney and his collegues represent perfectly the state of the REFs in the Premier League. A bunch of idiots not capable to do their jobs.

VAR is not a good instrument in England because gave more power to these cunts.

Where the fuck are EPL, FA and FIFA?

1 Like

Pawson sucks donkey dick

Youse are being a bit embarrassing here lol. Auba was a red.

Just because they have given an incorrect call against an opponent vs us doesn’t mean we should get away with our players getting stone wall reds

What about your M8 Andy’s challenge?

Fucking cocky Scots sticking together eh?

That happens in the parks of Scotland every weekend! No one screams for VAR there!

1 Like

Hard to argue that the Auba foul wasn’t a straight red. How’s that incompetence from his side. It’s how the technology’s supposed to work.

They didnt even consult VAR on the lolpool tackle today, so strange wonder why they wouldn’t consult VAR? :thinking::thinking::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

There’s no consulting. VAR inserts itself where it sees the need too. Which doesn’t make the lack of VAR in this instance any better.

Whatever the situation, they are both reds. We were given one lolpool was not. Clearly a shit system.

I’ve agreed vehemently if you have yourself a read of the other PL matches thread at some point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The complain should be why wasn’t the VAR applied to Liverpool game rather than why was it applied to ours?

Auba red card was deserved

That is absolutely the complaint I’m making.

1 Like

Wasn’t addressed at you in particular

1 Like

I got that. :+1: