Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

You’re cruising for a bruising

If you want you blood boiled:

People should never get angry at a camera and video recorder, when the main guy operating them has the interpretation of the rules as shown here

You have to remember that was in an era where Fergie had huge influence over refs and they were basically shit scared of him. Old Trafford was notorious for ref bias, not just against us but literally every other prem team that visited.

2 Likes

Not only the referees but the FA and the media, who never questioned some of the nonsense he used to spout.

To make it worse, Ferguson never stopped going on about how how decisions went against him and even that the fixtures were fixed in the PL and CL against Man U.

1 Like

All true words but VAR is still shit. Fucked Ajax last night with its blue lines.
Kill the machine.

I do think the VAR implementation is bizarre beyond belief. I have no idea what the prem refs are thinking of here.

Obvious error after obvious error go uncorrected when the technology is there to improve decision making just like it has in cricket. Sok was clearly fouled with shirt pulling for a pen at the weekend but the Riley reincarnation, Mike Dean fails to call it, VAR leaves it and it costs us the pen we should have had.

Mike Dean should be banned from ever refereeing an Arsenal game again. VAR should be implemented properly or we may as well bin it as it is only adding to fan unrest as things stand.

A whole bunch of competitions have shown you how to use a video thing. But you ignore them to keep everything secretive. And do a shit job.

No other private organisation is run this badly without sackings.

very few things get my blood more boiling than PL refs. They are consistently shit, always. There’s not even a good one anymore now that Webb retired and Oliver has turned shit.

And yet it is allowed to continue. So frustrating.

2 Likes

Would you like to defend this position today? :arteta:

Why would there be. There’s nothing good about today’s game and this reasoning is one of them.

This is spot on. They’re never condemned or taken to task for their actions.

I recall posting something about Pochettino’s meltdown at Turf Moor last season. While it was funny to witness, Mike Dean clearly said something to him to trigger a normally reserved manager. Was Dean asked to explain his own actions? No.

Was Mike Riley, the inept cunt, asked to explain his shocker of a game at Old Trafford in 2004? No

Seems like it’s the one job without any repercussions

3 Likes

siu

Yesss, drag them lads. Time for some scrutiny, and a firing hopefully.

Jeez

3 Likes

When will these dumbfucks be made accountable for their continued fucking up?

The sad truth is, they won’t be.

It’s akin to someone from your HR department getting sacked. It’s hard to sack the sacker.

Clown show of officiating today

Wenger really needs to kick this cue ball cunt out the game ASAP.

I can’t tell I you’re serious or not about this but Wengers position has zero power over refs. Or anything.

1 Like

come on man, do you really think I believe Wenger can punt Riley in the head? :arteta:

Riley does need to be held accountable though, I liked the pressure they were getting a couple weeks ago, where has that gone? It needs to come back.

VAR is a success now in the CL, and was a success at the world cup.

It’s only here in the PL where they decide to do it differently and are fucking up.

So that’s less a VAR issue and more a dumbfuck FA refs issue.

3 Likes
1 Like

Omfg I just figured out Mike Riley is that guy who robbed us on that night at old trafford, breaking ur record… I totally mistaken him for Mike Dean ffs…

Now this explains a lot… No wonder VAR is fucked up. My god I still hate that guy so much.

3 Likes

was it Rooney who dived or something? or am I mixing it up with some other game he dived in lol