Houssem Aouar

Erikson apparently

He’s not Swedish you know

3 Likes

Must be a horrible list

3 Likes

The game is not in a place to stock pile talent either. The market is not guaranteed for selling on for profit or even money back guaranteed. We would lose on Saliba now if we decided to sell.

2 Likes

Oh a loan then.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I read this morning. That we were looking at a season long loan, and are at a really advanced stage of the talks.

1 Like

Cheap cunts trying to cheat the system as always.

1 Like

Yep we never learn. Apparently Aouar was top of the list but supposedly his asking price has gone up, and that has essentially priced us out.

1 Like

This club is literally dying in front of our eyes here.

4 Likes

Honestly I have no idea what the club and Arteta are working towards. What kind of transfer policy we have and why we make the signings we do. Only thing I think of is that most of these deals are fuelled by agents and are dodgy as fuck. Saliba, Mari and Cedric and Willian signings being the best examples.

5 Likes

Thank fuck.
Why are people complaining about it?
Lyon are gonna charge us an arm and leg for him.
Do you really want us to spend 50-70m on him and hope he works out. Unfortunately, we don’t have the privilege to risk that kind of money every window like Chelsea or City do.

Aouar was not that good for ÂŁ50m but I doubt anyone the club think is better will be any good either.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Partey as 6, Aouar as 8 and ESR at 10 sounds so good.

I hope we go back in for him in the summer and tell his brother agent to go fuck himself.

1 Like

Can we avoid expensive deals from the French league like the plague :grin: unless it’s Mbappe of course

6 Likes

The brother sounds trouble to me. Think he meeds to get shut of him. Had too much to say in the summer.
Promising talent this lad but needs to prove himself rather having his PR team putting him on Real waiting list.

5 Likes

If Arteta rates him, Aouar is fucking trash avoid like the plague.

3 Likes

Barca have hardly any money…they will struggle in the summer to make any expensive signings. Reports say that Real will go for Mbappe big time in the summer so they aren’t going to have a lot of cash left to spend on Aouar.

Good, bullet dodged. You can have someone else overpay for this guy Aulas.

4 Likes

We are the ones that overpay.

Juve will somehow get him for half the price you watch.

4 Likes