Houssem Aouar

Will Arsenal sign him?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

So is it Aouar or Partey? Not both?

It won’t be Aouar Partey, but some other clubs festivities.

13 Likes

That’s probably the first pun I’ve read on here that wasn’t diabolical.

2 Likes

I don’t think we actually have that much competition for him, but it only takes one bigger club to take him away.

Juventus makes no sense. They are broke and need a CF and fullbacks much more than another attacking midfielder. They already have Arthur, Bentancur, Ramsey, and Rabiot in central midfield, just recently paid a lot for Kulusevski to play RW, and have Cristiano obviously at LW. Also, Dybala’s best role is as second striker which makes it hard to have a 10 at the same time.

City seemed possible but not if they get Messi, who will both cost a lot and monopolize the RW, so that Bernardo Silva and Mahrez would largely play through the middle.

I can see Bayern swooping in if they sell Thiago.

PSG also makes sense in theory but I haven’t heard much about their interest.

Neither.
I doubt we’ll spend anything close to what either of those will cost unless we sell one of our first team players to pay for them.

We do a lot of talking, which we excel at, but when it comes to getting what we need, we’re useless.

Let’s go. We sticking with Lucas and Guendo and getting Coutinho on a panic loan in the end. :rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe Covid knocks £10m off his price tag

Paying £60m is probably too much.

2 Likes

€55 million for Aouar and/or €50 million for Partey? Whilst having spend €30 million for Gabriel? Where is this money coming from lol?

VERY TRUSTED SAUCE. HER WE GO ! Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

3 Likes

That twitter handle is more sketchy than that Gerbil twat lol.

2 Likes

No Ceballos then :santi:

3 Likes

According to my sources he’s very close to us.

1 Like

Fuck your opinion!

6 Likes

I used to watch this guy on a french sports show, spouted more nonsense than truth most of the times, so yeah fuck his opinion.

1 Like