Houssem Aouar

I never said he wasn’t responsible for his own actions, I said we were trash in dealing with the situation afterwards. If you want to sell the guy you don’t castigate him and torpedo his value. What kind of moron would try to sell an asset all the while telling u how shit that asset is. If you can’t see the logic in that then I don’t know what to tell u. The kid was once valued at 70m of course as a club we’ve done our best to ruin that.

1 Like

So where you have a player that is refusing to acknowledge his actions and apologise what do you suggest you do then? Just say, oh well that was last week and we have all moved on? It shows weak leadership and the manager and the club would have looked weak to the rest of the players and could have disrupted the team morale that Arteta has been building. All Guendouzi had to do was apologise for his actions…that’s all. Not too much to ask really given the circumstances. As a manager you can’t allow a member of the team to behave like that. His value is still good. Plenty of bad boys in football that teams are willing to take a chance on. The bigger issue is not Guendouzi or his actions, or the way Arsenal have dealt with the situation, it is the fact that a lot of clubs are struggling to buy new players given the current Covid situation. We only paid £7m for this guy. We can still easily make a profit and insert a sell-on clause to recoup some of his future value.

1 Like

You’ve hit the nail on the head here. Arsenal as a club are so self conscious and have such small dick energy. Always trying to put a spin on things and big up the Arteta culture. You discipline him and move on, not ban him for life from training and tell everyone about it. Keep the drama in house. Anyways it backfired regardless so maybe they will learn their lesson next time to keep in the inner workings of the club close to the vest.

As far as the rest of ur post it’s all conjecture. All we know is what leaked most likely from Arsenal’s side. We don’t know why Guendo did what he did or if he apologized blah blah. They lied about Özil and that’s being exposed, I don’t put it past them to lie about this either.

Offer Xhaka as well.

3 Likes

LOL. They’re basically saying Arsenal are cheap fucks. But because of Covid Barcelona, Juventus don’t have any money either.

1 Like

Cunts, hope we land Aouar on the cheap after he hands in a transfer request.

1 Like

And they are also saying how much smarter the rest of the footballing world are in regards transfers. Arsenal should be after emerging talents not guys who are the hot properties of world football. I loved getting Pepe but we overpaid. If he’d had this season in the Prem before we’d bought him, he’d have gone for 25 or 30m. Aouar is not worth 60m but we are gonna pay over the odds because we don’t have a plan, and we want a flashy buy to appease fans.

Covid plays a factor for sure but just like nobody was in for Pepe after his one good season in the farmers league, smarter big clubs won’t be after Aouar cuz he had a few good matches in the CL.

If they think we are cheap, what do they think of Juve? :arteta:

I think now that Messi is staying, maybe Man City will come in and offer them what they want.

3 Likes

They have bought Ferran Torres and you’d think Foden is going to get a bigger role at some point. That would explain why they haven’t gone in for Aouar. Or they just don’t rate him.

What are Juve going to do ? Try and get him on a free transfer ? Don’t see how that helps Lyon’s cause.

1 Like

I think this one is Aouar over

According to my sources Arsenal are preparing a second bid for Aouar after the initial bid (30m + Guendouzi) was rejected by Lyon. Transfer still depending on outgoing players, but Arsenal remain hopeful.

4 Likes

It’s a criminal offence to impersonate someone btw. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

also a criminal offence to post a bad pun

8 Likes

@DavidHillier will be behind bars for the rest of his life then

7 Likes

I’m an ITK! :bellend: I can write whatever I want :kroenke:
ITK lives matter!

5 Likes

Bouhafsi is actually one of the more reliable ones.

But only after the second or third medical.

That’s why I used him. I know what I’m doing man. :bellend: Just trust me.

Btw how would you rate me on that scale? “Medium reliable”?