Houssem Aouar

What a deal if true.

Rid of that petulant child for a proper midfielder

2 Likes

Would be a very positive move by the club if true.

1 Like

This is saying that Lyon received an offer of 35m + a player for Aouar which was refused :smile:

Would love me some oar. Seems to be the next Big Thing.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Theyā€™ve rejected our bid.

Offer the same deal to Villa for Grealish.

2 Likes

Yeah. That is what above means :wink:.

Yeah well people shouldnā€™t post French crap

1 Like

100 percent! :raised_hands:

That prick would probably think heā€™s too good for Villa tho

1 Like

That would be a ridiculously good deal lol.

1 Like

My phone translates the tweet automatically. Should have mentioned that it was rejected.

Amended initial post. :+1:

1 Like

He is.

1 Like

Thatā€™s who heā€™ll be playing for if he doesnā€™t sort his attitude lol

Tbh, I wouldnā€™t mind continuing to watch Guendou in the EPL instead of the French farmerā€™s market. Kid has the tenacity to be a top EPL player and once he puts on a little muscle heā€™ll be a real force. If we were to get Grealish then happy days.

As Bavin said yesterday none of us really know what is going on with Guendawg but honestly having a few cunts on the pitch is something you need to win titles in the EPL. Arteta was capable of being a complete brat too, the worst part is if Arteta and him have fallen out itā€™s probably due to them being so alike in their mentalities. Iā€™m still holding out hope for a redemption arc but we absolutely either have to use him or lose him at this point. I read he has 2 years left on his contract so I can imagine clubs are already lining up to take him on a bosman soon.

2 Likes

Lyon playing hardball againā€¦good to see we have an interest in the player though

Only have ourselves to blame that we fluffed the handling of the situation. Guendo is a much more talented player than a lot of the guys who regularly make our team so if heā€™d have been played and was able to develop heā€™d be worth a lot more right now. Instead we cast him off and now canā€™t get a decent fee or use him as trade bait.

I think Guendouzi is the only one to blame for his actions. He was offered a route back and refused to apologise. Canā€™t have a player like that in the squad and playing for the team as it would have undermined Arteta. 100% support Arteta and Arsenal over Guendouzi - he needs to be sold this summer. Get as much for him as possible and put in a sell-on clause.

3 Likes

He isnā€™t gonna be a top player.

Top wind up merchant perhaps.

1 Like

I agree, Guendo is more talentedā€¦however, he is not as talented as he thinks he is, and therein lies the problemā€¦Get rid, no lossā€¦goodbyeā€¦

1 Like