Houssem Aouar

Everything I said is 100% true and verified. Save your judgements for someone else mister! :bellerin:

3 Likes

Fraud

No

1 Like

Wage range?

Ohh I forgot, thanks for the reminder mate!

The proposed wages are believed to be somewhere in the region between 70 and 190 thousand pounds per week. Aouar keen on the move. Arteta fan of the player.

11 Likes

^^^ love this shit :grin:

1 Like

Furthermore, Lyon are expected to either accept or reject the offer. Aouar keen on the move. Arteta is a fan of the player.

1 Like

We have our own fraudulent ITK? Love it! :slight_smile:

Fixed that for ye :+1:

1 Like

Nothing about Arteta phoning him up and whispering sweet nothings so I don’t believe a word of it.

1 Like

Grazie for the updates Fabrizio!

1 Like
4 Likes

Don’t
Fuckin’
Do
This
To
Me

Arghhhhhh!!!

2 Likes

Aouar done, Partey next.

5 Likes

Lots of buzz also circulating today about Umtiti going back to Lyon and them also getting closer to a deal to buy Paqueta, which would be consistent with them bringing in some big money via sales.

That bid will be insta-rejected.

Transfers only heat up when we approach third bid stage, specifically when that bid is imminent.

Wake me up when something actually fucking happens.

Buongiorno!

1 Like

Reading an Arseblog report on this developing rumour he wanted Juve or Barca but they didn’t bid so we are the third choice :joy:

Nothing wrong with that. Actually I like that, shows he has ambitions.

I’m sure we’re at least 3rd choice for every player we sign these days. Third would even be pretty high :bergkamp:

1 Like