Houssem Aouar

Absolutely. It was staring us in the face all this time we were posting shit puns. OA in the mud.

1 Like

This is unacceptable. Close OA for 24 Aouar @Leper

https://www.reddit.com/r/YourJokeButWorse/

1 Like

Some of the fanbase are losing their minds, clearly :joy: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Why is everyone on arsenal atwitter massive child lol

If you look into it; theyā€™re primarily west African - where, culturally, potentially more than here. Twitter engagement and validation is so important.

Or theyā€™re bots.

:expressionless:

I know people are obsessed with Partey coming in because heā€™s supposed to be the destroyer we havenā€™t had since probably Gilberto left but todayā€™s match really underlined how badly we need someone who can play a more dynamic role.

I canā€™t imagine we close two deals for both Aouar and Partey before the window closes. I know people are high on Partey but for me, this is a no-brainer. We buy the younger player with more of an upside so even if it doesnā€™t work out, we can move him on. We just invested a shit ton of money in Abuameyang and Willian who are both over 30 and weā€™re still paying Ozil. We donā€™t want to lock ourselves into another situation like that with Partey, regardless of how good heā€™s been for Atletico Madrid. Add on top of that the fact heā€™s thrived playing Cholo-ball which is a very different setup to what we do hereā€¦Iā€™m just not convinced.

I think we only had five shots on goal today. Thatā€™s awful. I think Aouar helps with that.

5 Likes

Who told you that Partey is just a destroyer? He is actually a dynamic cm who can do a lot with the ball.

4 Likes

Aulas seems to be essentially confirming that we have a free run at Aouar and practically begging us for a bid.

Lets hope we donā€™t fuck this up.

6 Likes

I was listening to Trans Euro Express on talkSport Sunday evening and this transfer wonā€™t happen as an ex-Arsenal player Jeff is being transferred elsewhere, apologies for being vague but I canā€™t remember his name

TalkSport? :rofl:

1 Like

Jeff Reine AdĆ©laĆÆde, that kidā€™s been ungrateful, spent the whole season injured and asked for a transfer once he got fit.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still expecting this to happen, the man supposedly wants to move to us, weā€™ll make a few more sales and surely an 8th placed squad arenā€™t looking to profit in the summer transfer window ?

TalkShyte to be precise

4 Likes

Strap in lads

8 Likes

Finnaaallly hess sirueururjrussiur !

Guendouzi + Torreira + Mustafi + Ozil for Aouar? :rofl:

3 Likes

Here we go!! According to my sources Lyon recieved an offer for their midfielder Houssem Aouar from Arsenal, believed to be in the region between 40 and 100 million euros. Arteta huge fan of the player, Aouar keen to move. Edu and Juninho both former football players and Brazilians.

13 Likes

Fraudulent !!