Henrikh Mkhitaryan

£60m lost and Mkhitaryan on £180k a week gained.

What an awful awful deal.

but on the bright side, Sanchez stanked it up for United

1 Like

I think it might be the worst premier league transfer ever based on what both clubs got from it. Certainly the worst swap deal.

3 Likes

That Dortmund model again @Joshua.

He was good at Dortmund. Model worked fine for them. Bought cheap, sold him on.

Can remember Kagawa bedazzled everyone as well at Dortmund, came to United and everyone complained.

Sometimes it just doesn’t work for a plethora of reasons.

Same way many people complain at Chelsea regarding Ziyech.

Somehow he played very well at Ajax, went to the final of the EL and the Semi Final of the CL. And at Chelsea he struggles (recently actually he is doing well).

It’s not just the player. It’s the club, its system, coach, style of play etc. as well.

2 Likes

Yeah I was reading an article about how Ziyech has been used as part of a 3-4-3 and is expected to cut into central areas but on the weekend he was back to hugging the touch line and produced his best performance for Chelsea.

1 Like

Attacking midfielders are often victims of it but didn’t Ziyech mostly played central midfield for Ajax?

good grief this thread starting again…i thought for a second there were rumours we were looking to sign him again and my stomach dropped :gabriel: :gabriel: :gabriel:

1 Like

Still crazy to think back how this was just accepted

3 Likes

Still furious at Kim Kardashian for not speaking out about it.

1 Like

I don’t know if she called out Azerbaijan.

But she did call out Turkey and the Armenian genocide. She also donated money and contributed to raising awareness for the issue.

Quite mad to think that Henrikh couldn’t play in Baku.

Money rules. UEFA doesn’t care.

1 Like

I was just joking, referencing this humorous tweet several outlets took seriously

https://twitter.com/1Walid1/status/1130827436902494209

What’s with the tweets not embedding properly?

Fucking Elon

People calling him the Milan co-owner after the performance today…

Glad he’s still going strong in Italy, always liked him from the Shakhtar days. Shame it didn’t work out with him here.

1 Like

Is his hair still shit?

Yes

1 Like

The guy has hair! I’m jealous lol!

Barely lol guy needs to book a trip to Turkey in the off-season

1 Like

Not as bad as Luzhny or Charlie George. :grinning:
Perhaps we could vote for the Arsenal player with the worst hair.