Henrikh Mkhitaryan

See ya Mhki.

2 Likes

I looked for this in former gunners lol

1 Like

The Italian league suits him much more. Less physical I believe and focus is on different aspects of the game.

Also late Wenger didnā€™t help him and his play-style.

5 Likes

Sanchez has improved in Italy as well

1 Like

Which is nice to see after he was so abject at United :grin:

1 Like
9 Likes

Is he out of contract next summer?

Heā€™s still ours?!

1 Like

I think so?? Isnā€™t he on loan??

1 Like

Nah we released him from his contract.

Heā€™s loving the lack of pressure at Roma. He always struggled under pressure thatā€™s why he struggled under Klopp at Dortmund and subsequently bombed at United and Arsenal.

6 Likes

Nice to see him doing well though, always had the talent and prowess. Good for him, just shows how much of a difference a teams style can mean to a player.

Heā€™s always been an exceptional talent, I think Srcjj is spot on though, couldnā€™t hack the pressure at top clubs at all. Dude looked sick with worry playing for us and United. The whole being a human poker chip in the Alexis deal probably didnā€™t do much for his confidence either.

3 Likes

5 goals 4 assists already in Serie A this season, think theyā€™re all non penalty goals also :eyes:.

2 Likes

We should look at getting him in as a replacement for Willian

2 Likes

Another Sven buy whoā€™s killing for anyone but us, actually he didnā€™t do all that bad under Arsene. But we know why thatā€™s the case, because Arsenal are a black hole of shit and anything they touch becomes straight garbage. Great that we just gave this dood away for free too :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol

Ur right u really canā€™t attribute this guy to Sven his hands were kinda tied when we failed to get rid of Sanchez in the summer.

Edit: Sven did buy him at Dortmund too tho so it is kinda Svenā€™s signing.

for some reason I was thinking it was longer ago when we sold him

Scored again tonight, think that makes it 8 goals 5 assists in 12 league games.

2 Likes

If he was playing for Inter or Juventus heā€™d be choking right now lol

4 Likes