Henrikh Mkhitaryan

anda.

Oh well. Hope this is just the start of the announcements.

Lets never speak of this again.

1 Like

Just glad his 200k a week are off the books.

4 Likes

:frowning: oh well

:laughing:

3 Likes

This is what I was saying on the Sokratis thread, at this point weā€™re so inflated (and due to the current pandemic) weā€™re going to have to take this route. If we want to rebuild our squad weā€™re going to have basically take cash converter prices for our players. 200k a week of the books is around Ā£10m a year, add that to Sokratis and hopefully KolaÅ”inac and hopefully some of the other dead wood and we will be looking a much better side going forward.

8 Likes

Freeing up wage bill is just the priority atm. Do what you gotta do. Weā€™ll be in a better state faster once we can ship all the bloat out.

4 Likes

Good riddance to this mental midget.

1 Like

First fraud gone, on to the next one.

2 Likes

Thank fuck.

1 Like

When you really start looking at how many players we have stinking up our wage books so bad that we have to release them for free or sell them for next to nothing, itā€™s actually baffling how weā€™ve aquired so many at once. Gazidis really did his best to run us into the ground.

4 Likes

Gazidis and Wenger were a disease.

6 Likes

Wenger probably has Lemar beasting tho Cholo canā€™t get the best out of attacking players. 90m for Lemar is stupid money ngl.

1 Like

10 goals in 20 appearancesā€¦here have him for free.

Nice one Arsenal, glad to see nothings changed regardless of your shitty PR onslaught

Sorry 16 starts 9 goals 5 assistsā€¦16 starts 14 G/Aā€¦and hes FREE

Hahahahah

3 Likes

Another one down

4 Likes

And weā€™d have looked like the smallest of small dicks if weā€™d sold Alexis for 60m with no replacement, which right now seems like by far the most sensible to thing to do :arteta:

3 Likes

I think I said at the time Iā€™d have been fine with that because by that time I thought Wenger could buy anyone and theyā€™d end up ruined.

But Gazidis would never have let that happen as that wouldnā€™t have been the popular thing to do.

I hope now clubs learn to do the right thing, even if it is unpopular

2 Likes

But when they do people still bitch and moanā€¦think ozil and to a lesser extent guendouzi there are still fans out there that think that the club are assholes leaving them out.

For example, I think Barcelona, if they play this Messi thing right, could be just fine and should take a nice deal from City if they get one.

Like Ā£50-100mil plus a couple players or so.

1 Like

Just another one of those players that the Premier League didnā€™t suit him at all. Iā€™m sure he do well in a shockingly poor Italian league, a slower pace and poor defences will fool some into thinking heā€™s back to his best but heā€™s not as great as that last season in German league showed. He had a little run of games in his last season when he played well but he was a disappointment but not really socking considering he did nothing at UTD. Iā€™m sure living in Rome and playing every week will be a fresh start he needs.

1 Like