Health and Fitness

Yeah it’s straight up gross lol

2 Likes

having a stomach would have been a better look

4 Likes

Yeah it looks more HGH than anything else. He is not really fat anywhere else but his stomach protrudes a lot which is pretty typical of HGH. Just seems weird for him to use it like that lol

2 Likes

Elon absolutely seems like the kind of guy who was told HGH keeps you lean, young, healthy and helps you recovery and the just bought loads and administered it at high doses with no concept of what to do lol

3 Likes

That seems incredibly plausible haha

Bezos is definitely on something as well but his doctors and PTs just know what they’re doing

2 Likes

Bezos and Elon should swap doctors. Musk needs Jeff’s juice guy and Bezos needs to talk to Elon’s hair guy.

3 Likes

HGH is genuinely the fountain of youth when administered correctly. It’s so expensive to obtain and run year round but imagine a drug that improves the quality of your sleep, keeps your body leaner, helps you recover quicker from intense working out and generally intense periods. It’s also a miracle drug when people suffer serious injuries as it speeds up injury. Not to mention it improves your overall skin quality too.

In the UK you can pick up 100iu (and use 2-3 iu a day which would last you anywhere between 30-50 days depending on the dosage) for about £140 but in America that stuff is so expensive lol. And you just know guys like Musk and Bezos can slap down $1000 and get the best pharmaceutical growth hormone known to man lol.

But Bezos looks damn good the guy looks bolo lol

1 Like

Also enlarges your organs lol Bezos looking thick, solid and tight these days tho for real :astonished:

4 Likes

Some people do a mazza like them bodybuilders who take like 8iu a day and end up with an enlarged jaw, feet going up a size and hands start to look ridiculous lol

1 Like

Big segment on Parkrun on BBC Breakfast this morning and how they’re partnering up with National Lottery to get more people involved as numbers haven’t recovered to pre-pandemic levels.

Iwan Thomas on with his family, very charismatic guy. @SRCJJ @Phoebica

Really nice to see Parkrun getting some love and cool to see how much it means to people!

1 Like

The one I go to has had decent numbers. Not really noticed a drop off from before. But I know of another one locally who are thinking about stopping it because they don’t get enough people.

I’ve actually not been for a few weeks though as I’m a wuss and can’t be dealing with walking in this heat, let alone running :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My local one is roughly 120 to 150 a week down.

Why do you think that is?

Not sure really. Habit broken is my best guess.

1 Like

That’s a shame but yeah I can believe it.

Easy to lose your mojo, hard to regain it.

1 Like

Think when covid hit a lot of people stopped who like doing races.
That’s motivation for a lot of people. Also they come in all shapes and sizes and ages. Lose some of that fitness over a few months, it’s harder for some than others getting fitness back.

1 Like

Yeah think this is it. I lost my mojo. I haven’t done races for ages and I didn’t go back to park run for a while either. Be plenty in the same position.

1 Like

My local-ish one still gets 300-odd.

Going for one on the bank holiday weekend. Can’t seem to get under 23mins again :frowning:

1 Like

Guess who’s just been added the Marvel cast lol

Those Marvel PTs and Doctors fucking know what they’re doing lol

2 Likes

People on TikTok saying he’s on Compound V :joy:

7 Likes