Gonzalo Higuaín

I still think we can get Morata.

A team who have the funds to buy Morata, have the funds to buy the best striker in Europe.

1 Like

According to Di Marzio, Nicolàs Higuain (his agent and brother) will arrive in Europe in the coming days.

Should of got him a few seasons back. We will be left with the same as last season imo. I dont see AW signing a striker, despite it being our main concern (along with a CB)

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10500440/arsenal-interested-in-signing-gonzalo-higuain-sky-sources

Here we go fellas.

Would be a superb signing and bring the club up to another level. Still don’t think it’ll ever happen though, he’d cost £50m + tbh.

1 Like

Really hope we do get him but not in the cost of a swap for Giroud.

1 Like

I can’t see us swapping Giroud, don’t think he’ll leave this summer anyway.

If it’s only £50m or near we should take and run.

I’d personally pay whatever it takes if he is the only option. What have we got to lose?

1 Like

Exactly, top striker = competition for silverware… money in the bank= profit for shareholders, who gives a fuck! If a player like that is on the move, we should be the first club in the queue!

2 Likes

We need to do anything and everything to get this deal over the line. Won’t somebody please think of the Ozil.

1 Like

Ridiculous…

1 Like

Sickening!

When he was a lot cheaper we were being cheap ass and did not go for him.
Now he is about 70-80m (or 50m plus Giroud) with a huge weekly salary and we go for him.
Yeah, good business, but not for us.

Please Arsene just pay the fucking money!

1 Like

We’re in win know mode, because of the age of Sanchez/Ozil and the stage of Wenger’s career. Age shouldn’t really matter tbh.

1 Like

Giroud’s agent said Olly would be happy at Napoli. Do it now!

1 Like

Totally agree!

I will contact my mate to understand if he has fresh news…

2 Likes