Gabriel Martinelli (11)

Drugs are baaaad

Or you could have said Martinelli tells confused Jewish kid wearing the PSG top Ozil doesn’t live here anymore mate

1 Like

Just making fun of how Twitter might react - here’s one of the replies lol

5 Likes

Fuck’s sake, I should have known that something so ridiculous would actually be a thing on twitter. That’ll teach me to think that someone’s satirical posts might be a bit too far removed from reality.

It’s a clear illustration of what people mean when they day it’s antisemitic to conflate Jewish individuals with Israel, this is just a bunch of fucking kids selling raffle tickets for fuck’s sake

Some in here might think this is rich from me lol, but some people should really take a fucking day off once in a while.

2 Likes

Bet none of them cares about Palestine. They simply want to use something as a means to project their Jew hatred.

bit rich coming from you.

You’d have definitely been in my top three if I were to have guessed who would be the one say that haha

1 Like

Asked and Delivered.

9 Likes

Make it 2 goals per game performance

2 Likes

You see
Constructive criticism is always delivered with positive results

1 Like

Huge performance from him.

2 Likes

Gunning for the player of the season

He’s not letting up, love it

9 Likes

Incredible truly incredible.

1 Like

Very poor pass in the end. A better pass and it was 3 points against the run of play

Yeah, was screaming at my TV like a mad man. Such a massive opening that. I think tiredness played a part though. Even Saka after that brilliant move fucked the simple cutback to Trossard.

1 Like

He was definitely tired based on the last play where he was basically jogging with the ball even though we had time to mount an attack.

Liverpool are terrified of him. So necessary for us. I actually advocated for Trossard to start today but Mar9 was brilliant.

1 Like

I will say this, he’s got far too much quality to be messing up the through ball at the end like he did.

1 Like

Great awareness for the first goal but I hated his second half performance. Bad decisions on most of the break aways he got. Was too obsessed with beating his man than making a smarter play.

7 Likes

Saw the best and worst of him in this game

1st half so assured, precise and killing them at will

2nd half was like he lacked a bit of experience and decision making was off, that poor pass at the death should keep him up tonight

10 Likes