Leandro Trossard (19)

Married someone four inches taller. It’s true.

2 Likes

What I love about Leo is that he plays like he knows he belongs in this team, at this level. He’s doing his stuff like nothing has changed and with the confidence of a man who just doesn’t feel any pressure.

This could be the signing that we look back in years to come as the one that won us the league.

12 Likes

Way better than Martinelli

Watching Jarrod Bowen and it struck me that fans were more gaga about 4 goals 3 assista Bowen more than 8 goals 10 assists Trossard.

Why do you still keep going after him? I get not rating that highly vut you’re hating on the lad for no legitimate reason.

1 Like

He has the ability, this is no joke now. We have a golden opportunity to win the league, we are eight clear . This isn’t any time for nicely nicely, Martinelli, has to start making his chances count . We need a goal - a - game performances from him from now on in.

This is just total nonsense.

He just came off the back of 6 goals in 6 and got an assist yesterday.

So he’s literally got 7 goal contributions in 7 games

14 Likes

We’ve got Liverpool, Newcastle, City away
Big , very big games . Let’s see then shall we ?

No there’s nothing to see, he’s already scored against those teams before.

Well not City but substitute them with Chelsea instead. He also scored against United at old Trafford this season but unfairly had it disallowed.

He doesn’t have anything to prove this season, he scores plenty of goals.

I don’t understand where this agenda has come from, and he’s only 21 as well.

2 Likes

What has age got to do with it ?
GM , needs to up his game for this final push, not a gentle push but an aggressive push for the title .
You can state all the past facts going . It’s what counts from 16:30 next Sunday that counts.
COYG

It’s inane to single out Martinelli. He’s contributed massively to the run we put in and the season as a whole.

The whole team need to up their levels again for these last nine games. Whether we do it or not will be down to the collective, not any one player.

9 Likes

If Saka and Trossard don’t score at goal per game rate, are they trash?

5 Likes

Fuck me , have a word with yourself

You’re the one chatting shit lol

3 Likes

Your commenting on it ! lmfao

I have to really question if you actually watch Arsenal play? Martinelli and Saka both have 13 goals each for us this season. He played really well yesterday, along with the rest of the attack. He has been fantastic this season and is progressing really well. I don’t get what you have against the player by suggesting he isn’t up to the challenge over the remaining games of this season.

6 Likes

No I don’t watch them .
I rely on carrier pigeon to bring me update every 15 minutes.

1 Like

Sounds like it since you’re saying Martinelli is bang average haha

That would explain that you don’t know what you are talking about so thank you for the clarification. I can understand your comment now.

2 Likes

Oh right , I’ll bow my head to your experience.
I’ll be right , tho .