Gabriel Magalhães (6)

Important on brand kit matching plaster work for the big man this evening.

1 Like

Nelly’s lawyers filing lawsuit as we speak

8 Likes

Technically sharp tonight, making accurate through passes and breaking lines like a seasoned midfielder.

3 Likes

Been our best CB since the league restarted. Dealt with Wilson.

4 Likes

I haven’t noticed it my self but someone told me he tends to really thrive away from home. I was thinking about it, and Leeds late donkery aside(where he was brilliant all game), I can’t think of too many bad moments from him away from home, most of his goals have been away from home too.

This guy cost us less than Mustafi did like 7/8 years ago. If that doesn’t highlight how bad Wenger transfer policy had become I don’t think anything will.

Needs to iron out some issues in his game but that’ll come in time. Absolutely phenomenal piece of business

4 Likes

I’d forgotten about Mustafi. Thanks for reminding us of those dark times :slight_smile:

1 Like

First big transfer under Arteta and Edu. Chose us over Man Utd at the time as well. Lad’s a warrior and great servant so far.

Dude is a rock.

Has played 90 minutes every match in all comps this year except two Europa League games and the Brighton Carabao Cup match.

2 Likes

Two of those game were losses, weren’t they? :eyes:

1 Like

Two losses and that jammy 1-0 win at Bodo/Glimt.

1 Like

Love him. Has that element of toughness and shithousery while also being pretty comfortable with our possession style and high line.

Alongside Xhaka he is one of our key enforcer type players and he seems to have further solidified his game during this current period where Saliba has been a bit below his own standards.

3 Likes

Shoutout to this guy. Bossed Kane.

13 Likes

Had him in his pocket all night.

Loved the moment he gave Richarlison a mouthful with some beautiful language

1 Like

Away days Gabriel is an absolute rock.

7 Likes

Him and Benjamin have been our best two defenders this season and it is a high bar.

4 Likes

Im very concerned for the guy. Caring a big lump of shite like Kane in your pocket can give you soft tissue injuries.

4 Likes

Selfishly hope Saliba and his team sees the level in which White and Gabriel are playing at the minute and get a little bit more realistic with their demands.

8 Likes