Gabriel Magalhães (6)

The season hasn’t finished yet.

6 Likes

Just found this game on Flashscores and turns out Brazil U23s are playing Serbia U21s. What a weird game.

1 Like

They played the Cape Verde national team the other day too (and lost). I only know Cape Verde has a national team because Rovers happen to have a layer who plays for them.

2 Likes

So if Gabriel and Martinelli are training and playing now with the U23 team and then they are playing the Olympics from 7/25 - 8/4 when are they actually going to have their summer break? Does their break happen between now and the Olympics? I sure hope they aren’t going to get four weeks off after the Olympics.

Not really a bad thing in Martenelli case though, having been injured and not played much during the season.

3 Likes

Hideous picture

5 Likes

The level of narcissism and self obsessiveness is next level with modern players, Gabriel isn’t even really a “star” like that but imagine loving yourself so much you walk about with a jacket that has your face printed on the back (same for the girlfriend). I mean we can see you why do you need a second image of your face on your body :joy::rofl: God knows what players like Neymar and the like got going on.

2 Likes

Like an failed Art exam piece of work.

3 Likes

I’m marvelling at how utterly shit the painting of his is.

You just know it wasn’t cheap too

3 Likes

I’m not really going to judge him. If there was an artist out there willing to paint a portrait of me doing paperwork and trying cases and then screen it onto a jacket, I’d definitely wear it.

6 Likes

Even if it was crap like that?

1 Like

I don’t know bro, got my name on a back of a jersey when I was in college thought it was cool as fuck when I was in Nike Town doing it, thought everyone would be looking at me like who’s that guy that’s so sick :joy: (even though everyone knew me anyway) but then felt cringey AF the instant I wore it. Subsequently ruined what would now be a quality retro top.

2 Likes

Is this the best these Gabriel haters have? His first season in the PL in a pretty bad season for the club overall. Don’t think many have done better.

If the artist can manage to shrink my forehead to the point where it even fits on a jacket it would be worth the purchase. I’d even wear it to court. That would be very meta.

@BizzySignal I hear you. I have a custom name Ravens jersey which now just feels very cringe.

3 Likes

So we can see their faces when they’re turned away from us ofcourse. They’re doing the people behind them a huge favour there.

1 Like

Sounds like jumper’s knee. If its a mild case and he just needs a couple weeks of rest and treatment that causes him to miss the Olympics, this might be a good thing in the end as he’ll get a real break then be ready for the start of the season. But its always troubling when a player starts developing knee issues.

4 Likes

Injury is bad news. Missing the bullshit Olympics is good news.

Way better for him to train and prepare for next season without some tournament in fucking Japan messing everything up.

Hopefully a short term injury.

4 Likes